Reviews for Red in Tooth and Claw
Animekitty47 chapter 23 . 10/7/2017
Great job with this story!

Let's see here, where's that sequel? Oh, there it is! And it's complete too! Yay!

Congrats on finishing this story!
Animekitty47 chapter 17 . 10/5/2017
Aww, you usually did such good fight scenes, how come you had Gretel's Moment of Awesome be off screen? T-T

Though turning Ben into a goat was kinda funny. ;)
Animekitty47 chapter 15 . 10/5/2017
Well. That escape was short-lived. :P

Will it be story time with Gretel and Ben next chapter? Backstory is always fun. :D
Animekitty47 chapter 13 . 10/5/2017
Yay, Hansel managed to free himself! And get found by Edward too! :D
Animekitty47 chapter 12 . 10/5/2017
Uh-oh, Gretel's losing allies fast, and Hansel is...what, a magical battery? Unable to use it himself, cuz he's male, but it's still there...?
Animekitty47 chapter 7 . 10/4/2017
Hah, I knew Andrea was *too* sweet and helpful.

Is he gonna get himself free or is Gretel gonna get to save him this time? Of course, first she has to get back...
Animekitty47 chapter 4 . 10/4/2017
Yay, Ben got to do something by saving Hansel! And that was a suitably dramatic way for Hansel to find she's still got the evil wand. *evil grin*
Animekitty47 chapter 3 . 10/4/2017
Suspicious town is suspicious. :P

Good job on the fight scene! :D
Animekitty47 chapter 2 . 10/4/2017
Hmm, did she know who they were before they introduced themselves? Well, I guess word of two siblings killing witches for years would get around. Anyways, a town with witches and people together? Sounds interesting...
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
Ah, so I'm not the only one who found it unsettling that Gretel was drawn to the evil witch's wand. And a nice 23 chapter sequel too! This should be fun! It's certainly off to a good start!
ScarletWitchHuntress chapter 23 . 1/4/2015
Your story was awesome :)
satomika chapter 23 . 10/14/2014
I'm interested in the sequel!

Kya!

Awesome!

Although there are spelling errors, your concept and plot is absolutely cool!

I hope to read the sequel soon! :D
supernatural16 chapter 23 . 9/26/2014
Loved it! x x
BoomerCat chapter 23 . 8/24/2014
Aaaaaahhhhh! I never saw the movie, never wanted to see the movie. Jeremy Renner nonwithstanding, I don't do horror. But having read this story, I have bought the movie, and over the last two days, watched it 6 times! Thanks for that! This story was just so satisfying. Not just the excellent plot and characterization, but just the level of writing. For instance, this sentence: "A pitchfork gleamed in the pale light of the barn, a beacon of hope in a pile of discarded hay." OMG, that sentence is gorgeous. It defines the mood, and the the space. All of your writing is like that, and it makes reading your stories such a pleasure. 7
SaphireInTheSky chapter 23 . 6/4/2014
That was wickedly awesome! Im off to read the sequel! You should do more of these fics you're really good at nailing character traits, quirks and creating kick ass plot lines!