Reviews for Red in Tooth and Claw
ScarletWitchHuntress chapter 23 . 1/4/2015
Your story was awesome :)
satomika chapter 23 . 10/14/2014
I'm interested in the sequel!

Kya!

Awesome!

Although there are spelling errors, your concept and plot is absolutely cool!

I hope to read the sequel soon! :D
supernatural16 chapter 23 . 9/26/2014
Loved it! x x
BoomerCat chapter 23 . 8/24/2014
Aaaaaahhhhh! I never saw the movie, never wanted to see the movie. Jeremy Renner nonwithstanding, I don't do horror. But having read this story, I have bought the movie, and over the last two days, watched it 6 times! Thanks for that! This story was just so satisfying. Not just the excellent plot and characterization, but just the level of writing. For instance, this sentence: "A pitchfork gleamed in the pale light of the barn, a beacon of hope in a pile of discarded hay." OMG, that sentence is gorgeous. It defines the mood, and the the space. All of your writing is like that, and it makes reading your stories such a pleasure. 7
SaphireInTheSky chapter 23 . 6/4/2014
That was wickedly awesome! Im off to read the sequel! You should do more of these fics you're really good at nailing character traits, quirks and creating kick ass plot lines!
rebecca taylor chapter 23 . 4/18/2014
jessi chapter 23 . 4/8/2014
Excellent story! I really enjoyed it! I would definitely read your other stories
DBhawkguy30 chapter 23 . 10/23/2013
This story was so well written and made me feel like I was watching it on the big screen the detail was so amazing.
I really felt sorry for Hansel, all that whump lol but it does make for a good read :)
Now I will continue waiting for the new story lol can't wait!
DBhawkguy30 chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
This chapter was awesome. I liked how the siblings are considered the best witch hunters but they still manage to get their butts kicked,(just like in the film) so funny
Serenaturner chapter 23 . 8/29/2013
Great story, I would love to read another story of these two.
MakorraLove97 chapter 23 . 8/23/2013
Oh my gosh! I have to tell you, I couldn't put this story down for one minute. It was so, so good, I can't even tell you how much I enjoyed reading this. One of the best Hansel and Gretel stories I've read so far! :D You could tell how much work you put into this story and you did a perfect job. The way you described the scenes and emotions and you had everyone in character perfectly, it was awesome. The ideas you had for this story was so brilliant and great, you did one heck of a job! :) I absolutely loved this and are surely one awesome writer! I'm really sad it's the end, but I'm praying you make a sequel or another Hansel and Gretel story! Please do! :) You did a fantastic job on this, it was an amazing story and thank you so much for writing it! Nicely done and looking forward to more stories from you :)!
MakorraLove97 chapter 22 . 8/23/2013
This story is beyond amazing. I can't get enough! The way you describe all the scenes and the ideas you come up with are so perfect. You're doing a great job and I love it so much! :D
MakorraLove97 chapter 21 . 8/23/2013
Such an awesome story and I'm glad Hansel and Gretel are getting back to how they used to be. Great story and amazing chapter! Love it! :D
MakorraLove97 chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
Oh my gosh this chapter was so amazing and so so sad, but sooooo good! Awesome job and I absolutely love this story! :D
MakorraLove97 chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
Poor Hansel! I hope he's okay!