Reviews for My Boy
KsiezycowyCukier chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
It has been long time since I have read "The three musketeers", but recently I have found your story and read it. I am so happy that D'Artagnan is alive. For one moment I was sure that he was really dead, but it was only Athos' nightmare. Good story!
greekfreak101 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Awwww... I love these sweet moments between Atheist and D'Artagnan! :)
SheLovesGreenTea chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This is so beautifully written that it brought tears to my eyes. In the book it mentions that Athos cared for D' Artagnan, but I always cherished and thought more of their relationship. I am glad to see that I am not alone. Well done. ;)
banhan chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
aw, this was heaps cute! I loved it so much, thank you for sharing !
Umeko chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
It is rare that we see Athos in a such a vulnerable state in front of his friends, especially D'Artagnan, but it is nice portrayal of the fatherly affection he has for D'Artagnan.
marinE92 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013's wonderful! I loved it! Thanks for sharing!
just-O chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
That was a great treat. You had me ready to come fight you there in the beginning though. Now I'm glad I decided to check the 3M archive after so long. I really do love me some Athos/D'Artagnan fluffiness.
Kiraling chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Everything is filled with Athos' love for D'Artagnan and nothing hurts :3

I loved this story!
AutevielleDeLaFere84 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013

I thought it was a little bit out of character for Athos to be so weepy, but it was a very nice little story all the same. It was very sweet.
MERDREDLOVER chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I love it, i love it, i love it... did i metion that i LOVE IT! :)
BlackBandit111 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! THIS WAS SO GOOD! I could really hear both characters in this story, it was very well done. I enjoyed it a lot and hope to see other things similar by you in the future. Thanks!
Kaloubet chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
A very nice story! I think Athos can really be so emotional and in the viscounte of Bragelonne, he says that the worst thing was to see his friend - and his son - die. Touching!