Reviews for She Will Sing
please continue

please
Nemisses chapter 4 . 3/2
are you going to continue this...cause it's good.
Michebellaxo chapter 4 . 1/24
Aww I love this one!
please update for the new year
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
More please.
kira66 chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
More?
sapphirous chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Pathetic... Emma is a runner, she's the same as neal fucking cassidy.. Served her right being compared to that son of a bitch. I hope there'll be a chapter about emma's regret in not believing the pregnancy. I really love to see her shamed face too... Really Im pissed off with that bitch and her snow white(she should change her name to snow black coz really she's being a bigger bitch with her precious daughter) mother. Like mother like daughter. Ugh.
CdB55 chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
I understand why you stopped writing this story and don't blame you at all. I want to tell you, though, that I think it is the best swan queen story that you have ever written.

You have strong insights expressed here. I particularly like when Henry compared Emma's leaving the pregnant Regina to Neal's leaving the pregnant Emma. If you had written this as you typically did, it would have lasted only 2 chapters. Instead, each chapter added to the richness of your creation. And when I read the 4th and last chapter, I expected a hurried ending, but instead you added more insights, including the difficulty of making one's own decision when surrounded by the strong opinions of people around you. It is especially hard when those people feel that they are trying to protect you, and end up fighting harder than you are, making it hard for you to change direction based on new information. You illustrated this beautifully.

Brava.
PeculiarMaleficent chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
you are one of those writers that I admire. you really know what you write. I am not sure if you remember me but I was one of those people who were amazed on your "princess of darkness" story and I am not sure if I was using this account or the other one i think my name when we talked before was jack103.
anyway, i am about to read this. and I am sure that it'll be good just like before. plus it's angst so.. it'll be lovely.

xx
Wissa38 chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
No! Really? You didn't finish this one? But I'm really interested in it. It's a great read. Oh please, oh please finish.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/26/2013

please continue
angel-1844 chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
You really should update this story, ignore all the haters who can't handle the angst. I'm dying for this to be updated. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Chikiko chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
You don't know how much i've searched for this fic! I've literally been looking for it since at least may if not earlier. I did get a link once and i had it on my browser to get to but i somehow lost it again and i couldn't remember what it was called again. But i'm finally gotten to it after finding it yet again! i do hope to see more and i hope you don't let others bring you down.
SQ chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
Okay, Wow. That was a very out of character and shallow portrayal of characters. I came into this fic because of beattheodd suggested this story or the like and I'm just so done. Regina would never, EVER throw herself on her knees like that and even if she did she would not turn on a dime and hate Emma so fully. It just, I'm flabbergasted that this level of writing is appreciated and praised. I just don't understand where the character is, the logic of it all. You have a gimmick of an idea here. You may want to progress your writing to be a bit more human before continuing.
TanyaTK chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
nooo u have to finish it. i love it. the journey is very interesting.