Reviews for Old Smiles & New Hearts
King Harpo chapter 14 . 4/2/2014
Is Jashin going to do anything to hurt or change Anko or her and narutos relationship
A W chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
Blessed by Jashin? Given what his sex life is like, that is probably a good thing.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
...well your fic your choice. Honestly I would have had the Kyuubi just kill Ino and be done with it. After all that's more believable than the demon king having any kind of regret. That's also why I stopped watching the show. I got sick of all the mushy friendship. I much prefer Hellsing Ultimate. Ah, mindless violence and wanton destruction of a monster. Alucard I know you'll never disappoint.
javi 30 chapter 14 . 3/11/2013
dios realmente espero que puedas continuar con la historia, muy buena
TheWiseGamer chapter 14 . 3/1/2013
AWESOME STORY
inkachan chapter 14 . 2/27/2013
more Anko kawaii
Guest chapter 14 . 2/27/2013
it seems you are setting it up for at least two girls up for naruto.
Akuafina chapter 13 . 2/27/2013
Oh god I hate you senpai! How dare you end it like that! I'm so gonna get you tomorrow!"
Samm91 chapter 13 . 2/27/2013
Though the way Naruto sexualized eating dango (and his position on the bed) was giving me a weird picture (it would probably have worked really well if it was a female but that is surely just because I am a male) it was a really good chapter :-) i really like the relationship between Anko and Naruto and I am happy to see that you have chosen to continue absolutely a fan of this series
Psudocode Samurai chapter 14 . 2/27/2013
I rather like that your moving this tale along in segments, I know some that will look at a story with dozens of chapters and just never give it a read, not wanting to take the time to get caught up, foolish if you ask me.

Still, a part of me would like to see bits with the Kurenai and Yugao stories that you had initially, those were really sweet _ like twelve days
cybercorpsesnake chapter 14 . 2/26/2013
Yay more Naru-Anko, looking forward to how their relationship will progress.

Looking forward to the next arc. Keep up the good work.
cybercorpsesnake chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
Great part with Anko make over to look better. Nice touch wirh Naruto buying the flowers. Good lemon scene. A few spelling mistakes, in a few places when you changed between locations was difficult to follow.

Interesting scene with Hidan and Kakazu. The Ino part was great, enjoying her character development. Wonder how Jashin will act.

Another great chapter, looking forward to the next arc. Keep up the good work.
Akuafina chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
So you must not like my reviews if love? So I'll just tell you it was great and you should continue then again I know you will :)
cybercorpsesnake chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
That was a great chapter. Good start with her father. Ino is one tough chick. What the Kyubbi did went overboard and shameful. Really great ending.

Can't wait for the story to get back to Anko and Naruto. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
Psudocode Samurai chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
Heh, Naruto and Anko love eachother, Jashin loves (wants) him, and Kyuubi will probably hold a respect/sorrow for Ino and try and push Naruto her way.

Or what a tangled web you weave
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »