Reviews for Once More Unto The Breach
LilDevyl chapter 9 . 1/3
Uh, oh. Cliffhanger!
LilDevyl chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
Darn, I hoping it be longer. Oh, well. Glad that everyone is okay with Dave and Kurt being together this time around. Oh, I can just see the reaction of Burt and Carol when they hear from Finn of Kurt being in engaged!
LilDevyl chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
I'm glad we had a chance to see the date and a little bit of a "double date" of New Directions and Warblers. Funny I could never really see Dave jealous of another guy. But since Klaine did happen and they broke up I guess it would be a natural reaction for Dave to be cautious with exes getting back together. I kinda have to agree with Kurt about he New Direction girls. Though I'm wondering why Rachel was so against them in the first place when it was years AFTER high school. People do change!

What will be Azimio and the Glee Clubs reactions? Stay Tun to Find Out! Sorry I could resit!
LilDevyl chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
Yeah, every parent has that "super power" no matter what. Oh, this is going to get good. Especially, when Burt and Carol find out what David at least in this time might have been doing and to finally see The Date.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
Way to toy with my emotions, ending a chapter like that!
lilsis13 chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
Great chapter, made me giggle the whole time reading it.
Vinnian F. Hill chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
OMG! This would have to be the best Glee fanfiction that I've ever read! Please update soon. :)
LilDevyl chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
I like how Puck and Sam are looking out for their boy Kurt. Yeah, do Sam and Puck getting caught by Burt and have Burt's reaction about Kurt going out on a date. That would funny to see.
superyellow chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
I love the second chance! Just so glad Dave could fix his mistakes in high school.
FanofChrisCMaxA1 chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
great chapter worth the wait. Please update soon. Yes on the next chapter being an interlude with Puck and Sam getting caught out by Burt,Carole,and Finn.
Kabaz417 chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Noo! Don't make Azimio a dick, he's my boo 3 lol Dave needs a supportive friend.. (:
Jackie6416 chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Personally I like it better when Azimo is the supported friend that accepts David. When it's one I those your gay but your still my bro/best friend. Also love your fic.
christinaemerald chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
Loving the story! can't wait to read more! Hope you decide to make Azimio nice but will be happy either way. :)
FanofChrisCMaxA1 chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Great chapter. No sure what you should do about Azimio. What about making him a total dick at first but he ends up changing for the better and even becoming friends with 's up to you though. I am looking forward to reading others ,espeically Burt's thoughts on Dave and Kurt being together.
LilDevyl chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
I honestly don't know what to tell you about Azimio. I'm more curious about Rachel, Finn, Burt, Carol, Puck, and Sam's reactions to Kurt and David being together.