Reviews for The Night of Broken Glass
Guest chapter 6 . 1/10/2015
This is amazing! You have to continue it!
CatoKatnissfan27 chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
Update!:):)
ThereAre666Ways2Love chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
Ooh, I love Finnick, I'm glad he's here!:D
ln0203 chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
I loved this chapter. I can't wait to see where this going with Finnick showing up and all. I hope Peeta gets to go too. I also wanted to comment on the part about the disabled boy being shot and killed. That part brought me to tears and was difficult to read but was well written it really shows how torn Peeta is between wanting to do what is right but feeling helpless to do so at the same time. Your story has made me feel really grateful to all the soldiers who fought and gave up their lives so we don't have children or people killed because they are considered inferior. Thank you for your beautiful story and please update when you can.
BeingMe4Ever chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
Oh my goodness! I absolutely love this story! Update soon because I need to know, like right now.
mackie80 chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Oh, wow! Totally did not see Finnick showing up there at the end, or that he would be looking for Katniss! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Scrivener50 chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
Now what? Poor Peeta, everyone's after him. Please update soon.
Scrivener50 chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
This is a terrific Everlark! I can't wait to see where you take it.
jmjames chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
Fabulous fic.
risingfromtheshadows chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
Finally some action!
EVERLARK.ALWAYS chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
this story is amazing cant wait for more please update soon
JazzSquare24 chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
I'm excited to read more!
Jaccer248 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Just wanted to say I love your story, very well written and enjoyable. Thank you for sharing and update soon.
mackie80 chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
Arghhhh, cliff hanger! Seriously, though, I love your story so far and can't wait to read more of it. Thanks for sharing your talent!
ThereAre666Ways2Love chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
This story is seriously SO amazing! You're literally brilliant for coming up with this concept! Can't wait to see where you take it!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »