Reviews for Harsh Realities
JuuxShun fan chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
I love this. The fight scene and all. It seems very realistic. Personally I myself wouldn't know how to write it, so I applaud you for doing it well, since I believe you mostly write AU.

Poor Juushiro. He's too broken beyond repair. But I hope someone rescues and heals our Shunsui quickly. Nel or Inoue perhaps?

Looking forward to the next chapter!
JuuxShun fan chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
Aizen is cruel yet again. The least he could do was to get other fraccions to do the cleaning. But he has to torture and mess up our dear Ukitake's mental being.

Poor Shunsui. The supposed long-awaited 'rescue' is not what he had imagined. But I really feel very sad for Ukitake too :(
LillyGirl310 chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
What a great chapter, I can't believe that Ukitake tried to get away from Shunshi like that when he tried to help him and as always I can't wait for the next chapter.
JuuxShun fan chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Amazing chapter,, as always!

Poor Nnoitra envious of Grimmjow's privileges. That's so like him! :D

I think I understand Yama-ji's concern. Ukitake and Kyouraku are his favorites and akin to sons he'd never had. (I notice in most arcs or even in the Bleach movies, those two would always have to stay in Soul Society and accompany the Captain Commander by his side.) I'm guessing the old man's afraid of losing Kyouraku too after Juu was taken away. And he's resorting to desperate measures to make sure Kyouraku stays put. Too bad that he fell to the VP-SWA's mere basic trickery! :)

Yes, I do recall Rukia mentioned about the cloaks to Ichigo and she replied it was given by Byakuya-meaning he agreed to send those two over to Hueco Mundo. So, your memory serves you right!

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
LillyGirl310 chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Lol I have that same problem but the best way is to look it up.
Please update soon and I will review again.
JuuxShun fan chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Thank you so much for the quick update!

This was utterly cruel and brilliant! Aizen is pure evil. Him letting Grimmjow having part of the fun was unexpected and clever, as this proved to a broken Juushiro that Aizen returned to 'rescue' him. The onset of Stockholm's syndrome is finally kicking in.

I love that you did not go too graphic on the ensuing physical torture for our dear captain.

Can't wait for more!
LillyGirl310 chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Aww what a sweet chapter and you have made Aizen into such a cruel person but it suits him well (lol).
Please update soon and I will review again.
JuuxShun fan chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Hooray an update! I'm so enjoying this. *evil smirk*

I think there should be more done to Ukitake though, until he is finally fully broken and fully submissive to Aizen.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
LillyGirl310 chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Hi there, firstly I would like to say thank you for updating this story I really enjoyed the latest chapter and of course look foward to the next one, which I will again read and review.
Secondly I think the way Aizen is beating Ukitake is curl yet it works well but in the next chapter Azien should get a little more rougher and use other stuff to hurt Ukitake as well as his fist but you don't have to do that if you don't want to it is just a suggesting that I thought I would make being an author myself who saddly has gained a lot of bad reviews on top of good reviews.
Please update soon and I will review again
Hesymi chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
I suppose this is part of what you called 'Aizen's torment' in your resume. This guy surely knows how to break people. And it's easier when it deals with such a gentle person as Ukitake. For now, it's really difficult to imagine how Ukitake could experience the Stockholm syndrom with this bastard. And maybe this is why your story seems so attractive to me.
LillyGirl310 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
aww what a sweet story but I think it needs to be updated so I can find out what happens next so please update soon and I will review again
Hesymi chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Where to start? Maybe with what caught my attention in the first place: the pairing which is really uncommon. I even think I've never read any fiction about it either in French or in English.
Then let's talk about the story: there are two lovers separated which means sadness but also hope. With the Stockholm Syndrome, we will deal with a touch of psychology. And finally there's a guy beautiful and dangerous as the devil. And I'm sure Mister Aizen is going to justifiy the rating M of your story. I'm waiting for the next chapter.
JuuxShun fan chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
"How. About. No. "

That. Was. Wicked.

Loving this. Very much. In fact I had been waiting for someone (anyone!) to write something like this. I recall there was a similar plot but i think it was sadly abandoned/discontinued.

I'm extremely happy you decided to write this!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2