Reviews for Digital Destinies
Digi-fanCatt chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
Yay! I didn't know that you'd decided to continue! I can't wait for even more!
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 8 . 2/28/2014
I'm guessing Ryo and Cyberdramon.
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
At some point do you plan on trying to write this chapter again?
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Did Tommy's older brother die in the car crash as well?
wolfstar chapter 8 . 2/7/2014
is it willis and lopmon and kazemon
SiZodiac chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
I've been meaning to check this story out for awhile now, but have a hard time finding it since you didn't leave a signed review.
anyway, this story has an interesting setup, I wonder how much will it change the plotline of season02.

To tell the truth, I know absolutely nothing about season04. but I guess Tommy is going to replace Daisuke in this story?
Sara kind of piss me off, no offense, but she can fight with digimon powers while the season01 children actually have to fight WITHOUT digimon powers on several occasions, but I understand why this character would think like that.

overall this story is pretty good, are you going to update it?
suntan140 chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
are kouji and takyua going to be together? love this story update soon
sharkpedofromverpets chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
Wasn't sure whether or not I would like this, as I thought they wouldn't have their spirits, due to Tommy and Sara, but...now Lobomon is in the picture (because Koji IS Lobomon) I believe I will like it even more! I love anything that has to do with the LW's, but don't get a lot of time to read.
Mizuni15 chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
I love this story! Keep updating frequently.
Digi-fanCatt chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Nice story, please keep it going. :)
vampiregirl623 chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
I can't wait to see what happens next
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Nice intro of Davis:). Great chapter and I wonder if u plan to let Kari remember him from Digital Adventure. It would be cool. Update soon!
Guest1 chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
Interesting story, are you going to have the other warriors more involved later? Keep updating!
Gogglegirl chapter 4 . 7/4/2013