Reviews for What if Katniss never volunteered? Prims POV (sequel)
Primkatniss chapter 1 . 5/6
Please update I love it and it is been so long I would love I you if You prim is a outstanding character and the way you put in the story is amazing. With my hope of you update I would Reread all your story. UPDATE and I WILL BE PLEASED
Hey when are you going to finish it. I have recently became obess with your writing please finish
Hey I just started reading and our you going to finish the sequel if not I would like to finish it myself
Leighann Everdeen chapter 17 . 3/31
Amazing first two books o read them and really love them. I don't know if you will even see this but I need the next chapter. Please continue writing but until then I will wait. Continue writing you are very good and I like to read these. At the top of the next chapter can you list any other things you have written I would also love to read those. Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor.
Philip chapter 17 . 3/9
Hiiiiiiii,
Just letting you know, I am a huge HG fan and this is Amazing!
Philip
fish337 chapter 16 . 2/5
Update soon
fish337 chapter 1 . 2/1
Is there a sequel ? If so plses pm it to me thank toy
fish337 chapter 17 . 2/1
I'm loving this so far please please keep writing! Update soon
fish337 chapter 4 . 1/31
Good catch craze fire melts snow
Meap chapter 17 . 1/29
I love the story, will there be the saving hovercraft?
Primrose chapter 19 . 9/25/2014
Please keep writing! I love this story!
Queenie chapter 19 . 8/27/2014
Hiya, I reeeaaly hope u dont end this because it's fantastic! Never EVER stop writing because your choice of words are beautiful! I just thought about it that mabey (really I mean mabey) that you could make prim say that, Finnick almost feels like the big brother that she never had? But anyway, love love LOVE your pieces of writing and I know that one day, i you will be just like Suzzane Collins ( i know that I spelt that wrong). Carry on and believe in yourself. See ya!
Love, Queenie :)
Guest chapter 19 . 7/19/2014
Please keep writing this story, I am completely and utterly hooked, I can't stop reading it!

If you need any ideas, I suggest to kind of use the movie as a guide... just follow it along, maybe even add a special new part, because I am so hooked to this story!

If you have Writer's Block, then I usually will just brainstorm and the first thing I think of is what I will write next, and so on and so on, no matter how funny/absurd/annoying it may be... try it! It really helps your creativity.

In the movie, I remember the jabberjays... or mockingjays, I can't remember which at the moment. But maybe you could do something with them, like the movie... only Prim and Haymitch go instead of Finnick and Katniss. After all, Prim is in the games now... maybe Haymitch could hear Maysilee and Prim could hear Katniss. I don't know, just a thought.

My idea for the next part, if you want to hear it, is that you make the monkeys injure Finnick somehow, so Finnick has a bump in the road, a little twist. After that, Finnick is in pain and Sofee or Effie talks to sponsors and gets Finnick sent some medical supplies. Then the group meets up with Beetee and Wiress, possibly Johanna/Johannah like the movie. And then so on and so on.

But please, don't stop writing! This book is amazing and I am absolutely in love! Keep up the amazing work and I can't wait to see your next update. :)

Guest

P.S. I will check out your Harry Styles fanfiction quite soon. :)
Primrue chapter 19 . 6/27/2014
Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeee! COME BACK! Please continue this story. This was the first story I've ever read on here . If you don't continue I'll cry and die... :,(
Katniss chapter 19 . 6/23/2014
Please, please, keep writing this story! I want to know what happens to prim!