Reviews for What if Katniss never volunteered? Prims POV (sequel)
Windsong chapter 17 . 10/23/2013
Please continue!
Graceaga chapter 17 . 10/21/2013
Harry Styles? Isn't he in one direction? As in one direction, the real life band? You do realize you aren't supposed to write fiction about real people, don't you? I mean, on this website.
If you want to give up a popular, well-written story for something that will probably be deleted, go ahead.
PrincessLyoka chapter 17 . 10/20/2013
NO! This story is too good to be stopped!
But if you're interested in Harry Potter fanfics, go ahead. If people begin to mob about stopping (or not... depends on everything) its your own free will. Or you could be multi-writing the two fanfics. Its all your choice and this was a reader's suggestion.
puzzlingnerd57 chapter 17 . 10/20/2013
Please don't stop this story. It is one of the only stories where Prim has to go in and Katniss doesn't volunteer. Pretty Pretty Please with Chocolate Shavings On Top continue this story?
THGvirginia chapter 16 . 9/4/2013
Hi!

A hanger! Nooooo! :)
Once again, you left me wanting to read more! Not fair! I hope the next chapter comes soon. I am glad Mags didnt die in the fog. I love this. I think you should check some spelling. Upload soon please!

Love,
Virginia Ariza
Freckle-el-Gecko chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
OMG, this is really good, can't wait for more chapters, update soon!
puzzlingnerd57 chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
Yay! Thanks for updating! This chapter rocks!
Dolphin4444wssc chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
sorry i haven't been reviewing but the last few chapters have been great! i really like how you didn't let Mags die in the fog because she didn't deserve to die.
FleurSuoh chapter 15 . 8/23/2013
Really like the story and can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon please!
THGvirginia chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
Love it! How can you come up with all of this?
It is really different form the original one, but you still make it work.
I had allways wondered what it would have been like it Katniss hadnt volunteered.

I didnt like when Peeta died at first, but you still kept me wanting to know more.
I was really annoyed when I noticed you hadnt finished the sequel yet, since I am usually one of those people that dont come early enough to watch it live. Or read it when it is still not so popular. But I am still glad you havent, because it will keep me even more anxious for it to come.

Love this! I am used to reading books pretty fast, because all i read keeps me intrested.
I guess its good to keep the audience like me waiting, once in a while. Makes me appreciate it even more
Will totally be waiting anxiously for the next chapter.
PLEASE, LET IT BE SOON!

Love,

Virginia Ariza
scarz chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
cool story
PrincessLyoka chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
Finally a new chapter! I've been waiting for a while! Keep writing, this story is awesome!
Narsilia Lyanna Elendil chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
Please update soon!
Windsong chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
I am actually scared that she's gonna die. I really hope not but this is the hunger games after all! I'm enjoying this story; it let's us see a side of Prim that was already there but needed to be coaxed out. So keep writing!
Windsong chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
That didn't truly hit me until now. Please don't say Prims gonna kill Haymitch!
105 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »