Reviews for What if Katniss never volunteered? Prims POV (sequel)
emilyg chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
please keep writing!
Great job chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
Way better than the first!
Windsong chapter 18 . 11/2/2013
Don't know about the exchange thing but if you do come you have to check out the London Eye. So glad you aren't ending this! Really want to see what happens!
DoNotOpenTheBox chapter 18 . 10/24/2013
Good that you aren't quitting.
I haven't done a student exchange, but I do live in the UK. If you want to ask me anything about the UK/language differences etc. go ahead.
DivergentInsurgentEaton chapter 18 . 10/24/2013
Oh My God.
I decided to read some hunger games fanfiction while scrolling through the categories and I found this. It is amazing! I couldn't stand another word of the series I just read (Divergent) I mean the end of the last book is just... the death of all the Divergent fans to put in in short. Anyway, I think you should continue this story (because well, it's amazing) and I've never seen anything like this before. It's so real :D. Just thanking you again for being awesome and writing this, ;)

-DivergentInsurgentEaton
PrincessLyoka chapter 18 . 10/24/2013
Darn it, I was the one who thought it was Harry Potter!
Lucky, you're gonna be an exchange student. I never was, so I really don't have tips. Lucky you.
Derpyness chapter 17 . 10/23/2013
Whered ya go?!
Windsong chapter 17 . 10/23/2013
Please continue!
DoNotOpenTheBox chapter 17 . 10/21/2013
Harry Styles? Isn't he in one direction? As in one direction, the real life band? You do realize you aren't supposed to write fiction about real people, don't you? I mean, on this website.
If you want to give up a popular, well-written story for something that will probably be deleted, go ahead.
PrincessLyoka chapter 17 . 10/20/2013
NO! This story is too good to be stopped!
But if you're interested in Harry Potter fanfics, go ahead. If people begin to mob about stopping (or not... depends on everything) its your own free will. Or you could be multi-writing the two fanfics. Its all your choice and this was a reader's suggestion.
puzzlingnerd57 chapter 17 . 10/20/2013
Please don't stop this story. It is one of the only stories where Prim has to go in and Katniss doesn't volunteer. Pretty Pretty Please with Chocolate Shavings On Top continue this story?
THGvirginia chapter 16 . 9/4/2013
Hi!

A hanger! Nooooo! :)
Once again, you left me wanting to read more! Not fair! I hope the next chapter comes soon. I am glad Mags didnt die in the fog. I love this. I think you should check some spelling. Upload soon please!

Love,
Virginia Ariza
Animated Gamer chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
OMG, this is really good, can't wait for more chapters, update soon!
puzzlingnerd57 chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
Yay! Thanks for updating! This chapter rocks!
Dolphin4444wssc chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
sorry i haven't been reviewing but the last few chapters have been great! i really like how you didn't let Mags die in the fog because she didn't deserve to die.
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »