Reviews for What if Katniss never volunteered? Prims POV (sequel)
THGvirginia chapter 16 . 9/4/2013
Hi!

A hanger! Nooooo! :)
Once again, you left me wanting to read more! Not fair! I hope the next chapter comes soon. I am glad Mags didnt die in the fog. I love this. I think you should check some spelling. Upload soon please!

Love,
Virginia Ariza
Animated Gamer chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
OMG, this is really good, can't wait for more chapters, update soon!
puzzlingnerd57 chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
Yay! Thanks for updating! This chapter rocks!
Dolphin4444wssc chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
sorry i haven't been reviewing but the last few chapters have been great! i really like how you didn't let Mags die in the fog because she didn't deserve to die.
FleurSuoh chapter 15 . 8/23/2013
Really like the story and can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon please!
THGvirginia chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
Love it! How can you come up with all of this?
It is really different form the original one, but you still make it work.
I had allways wondered what it would have been like it Katniss hadnt volunteered.

I didnt like when Peeta died at first, but you still kept me wanting to know more.
I was really annoyed when I noticed you hadnt finished the sequel yet, since I am usually one of those people that dont come early enough to watch it live. Or read it when it is still not so popular. But I am still glad you havent, because it will keep me even more anxious for it to come.

Love this! I am used to reading books pretty fast, because all i read keeps me intrested.
I guess its good to keep the audience like me waiting, once in a while. Makes me appreciate it even more
Will totally be waiting anxiously for the next chapter.
PLEASE, LET IT BE SOON!

Love,

Virginia Ariza
scarz chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
cool story
PrincessLyoka chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
Finally a new chapter! I've been waiting for a while! Keep writing, this story is awesome!
Lyanna Arwen Narsilia chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
Please update soon!
Windsong chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
I am actually scared that she's gonna die. I really hope not but this is the hunger games after all! I'm enjoying this story; it let's us see a side of Prim that was already there but needed to be coaxed out. So keep writing!
Windsong chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
That didn't truly hit me until now. Please don't say Prims gonna kill Haymitch!
Windsong chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Clever girl Prim. Your sister would be proud. Fire does indeed melt snow.
wy479 chapter 14 . 7/17/2013
I liked it, please update soon! I really want to like read another two chapters after that!
PrincessLyoka chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
aww, poor Prim and Haymitch.
Ali chapter 1 . 7/15/2013