Reviews for What if Katniss never volunteered? Prims POV (sequel)
FleurSuoh chapter 15 . 8/23/2013
Really like the story and can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon please!
THGvirginia chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
Love it! How can you come up with all of this?
It is really different form the original one, but you still make it work.
I had allways wondered what it would have been like it Katniss hadnt volunteered.

I didnt like when Peeta died at first, but you still kept me wanting to know more.
I was really annoyed when I noticed you hadnt finished the sequel yet, since I am usually one of those people that dont come early enough to watch it live. Or read it when it is still not so popular. But I am still glad you havent, because it will keep me even more anxious for it to come.

Love this! I am used to reading books pretty fast, because all i read keeps me intrested.
I guess its good to keep the audience like me waiting, once in a while. Makes me appreciate it even more
Will totally be waiting anxiously for the next chapter.
PLEASE, LET IT BE SOON!

Love,

Virginia Ariza
scarz chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
cool story
PrincessLyoka chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
Finally a new chapter! I've been waiting for a while! Keep writing, this story is awesome!
Lyanna Arwen Narsilia chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
Please update soon!
Windsong chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
I am actually scared that she's gonna die. I really hope not but this is the hunger games after all! I'm enjoying this story; it let's us see a side of Prim that was already there but needed to be coaxed out. So keep writing!
Windsong chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
That didn't truly hit me until now. Please don't say Prims gonna kill Haymitch!
Windsong chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Clever girl Prim. Your sister would be proud. Fire does indeed melt snow.
wy479 chapter 14 . 7/17/2013
I liked it, please update soon! I really want to like read another two chapters after that!
PrincessLyoka chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
aww, poor Prim and Haymitch.
Ali chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
You are so talented! Let me call susanne Collins! Xx
Primrue chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
I love Can't wait for next part Will Jessica And Bellovia appear again I love them Sooo much!
Rue chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
Whoa So exciting I can't wait for The next paRt
CoDmaster975 chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
Great chapter! Btw, are there OC's for the story? Also PM me (we already have one because of my sister) if there will be a rebellion and another sequel...

GREAT CHAPTER!
McKenzie chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
I have an idea for the story! I know you have already begun a solution for the water problem, but if, say Madge dies, (It would be reasonable.) and if know one else knows how to do her water-evaporation-absorbing technique, then they could use this one: Prim and Finnick get sponsored because the Capital loves how Finnick keeps teasing Prim about Katniss. They each get a metal pot with a black plastic lid. They can fill one pot with salt water, (After it's safe to go to the beach, of course.) and use sticks to prop one lid up a few inches above the salt water pot at an angle, and position the second pot so that the water will vaporize, (It should; it's a hot, humid jungle.) and condense on the plastic, then drip down into the second pot, as...HALLELOOYA!(No idea how to spell that...). FRESH WATER!
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »