Reviews for What if Katniss never volunteered? Prims POV (sequel)
PrincessLyoka chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
Finally a new chapter! I've been waiting for a while! Keep writing, this story is awesome!
Lyanna Arwen Narsilia chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
Please update soon!
Windsong chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
I am actually scared that she's gonna die. I really hope not but this is the hunger games after all! I'm enjoying this story; it let's us see a side of Prim that was already there but needed to be coaxed out. So keep writing!
Windsong chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
That didn't truly hit me until now. Please don't say Prims gonna kill Haymitch!
Windsong chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Clever girl Prim. Your sister would be proud. Fire does indeed melt snow.
wy479 chapter 14 . 7/17/2013
I liked it, please update soon! I really want to like read another two chapters after that!
PrincessLyoka chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
aww, poor Prim and Haymitch.
Ali chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
You are so talented! Let me call susanne Collins! Xx
Primrue chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
I love Can't wait for next part Will Jessica And Bellovia appear again I love them Sooo much!
Rue chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
Whoa So exciting I can't wait for The next paRt
CoDmaster975 chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
Great chapter! Btw, are there OC's for the story? Also PM me (we already have one because of my sister) if there will be a rebellion and another sequel...

GREAT CHAPTER!
McKenzie chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
I have an idea for the story! I know you have already begun a solution for the water problem, but if, say Madge dies, (It would be reasonable.) and if know one else knows how to do her water-evaporation-absorbing technique, then they could use this one: Prim and Finnick get sponsored because the Capital loves how Finnick keeps teasing Prim about Katniss. They each get a metal pot with a black plastic lid. They can fill one pot with salt water, (After it's safe to go to the beach, of course.) and use sticks to prop one lid up a few inches above the salt water pot at an angle, and position the second pot so that the water will vaporize, (It should; it's a hot, humid jungle.) and condense on the plastic, then drip down into the second pot, as...HALLELOOYA!(No idea how to spell that...). FRESH WATER!
McKenzie chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
Not to be mean, but I am very confused by parts of this chapter. First of all, where are the District 3 people?(OMG I forgot their names!) Why was it that Haymitch didn't really care when Prim hurt her hip? It could have VERY easily been infected and she could have died slowly and painfully. Can you please answer?
CoDmaster975 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Hi. The review made by The Winged Nyan was meant for this account, CoDmaster975
Winged Nyan is my sisters account and she hit remember me so my review was posted on her account.

Great Story!

I LOVE COOKIES!
The Winged Nyan chapter 14 . 7/6/2013
Hi Saffara. I had the same problem with my login too. Anyway, I thought it was a great chapter. Mags was really smart on how she got the water. Can that happen in real life? Please PM me. I am also making a fanfic and I am wondering if you want to be in it.

Thanks,