Reviews for What if Katniss never volunteered? Prims POV (sequel)
THGvirginia chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
Love it! How can you come up with all of this?
It is really different form the original one, but you still make it work.
I had allways wondered what it would have been like it Katniss hadnt volunteered.

I didnt like when Peeta died at first, but you still kept me wanting to know more.
I was really annoyed when I noticed you hadnt finished the sequel yet, since I am usually one of those people that dont come early enough to watch it live. Or read it when it is still not so popular. But I am still glad you havent, because it will keep me even more anxious for it to come.

Love this! I am used to reading books pretty fast, because all i read keeps me intrested.
I guess its good to keep the audience like me waiting, once in a while. Makes me appreciate it even more
Will totally be waiting anxiously for the next chapter.

Virginia Ariza
scarz chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
cool story
PrincessLyoka chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
Finally a new chapter! I've been waiting for a while! Keep writing, this story is awesome!
Lyanna Arwen Narsilia chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
Please update soon!
Windsong chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
I am actually scared that she's gonna die. I really hope not but this is the hunger games after all! I'm enjoying this story; it let's us see a side of Prim that was already there but needed to be coaxed out. So keep writing!
Windsong chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
That didn't truly hit me until now. Please don't say Prims gonna kill Haymitch!
Windsong chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Clever girl Prim. Your sister would be proud. Fire does indeed melt snow.
wy479 chapter 14 . 7/17/2013
I liked it, please update soon! I really want to like read another two chapters after that!
PrincessLyoka chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
aww, poor Prim and Haymitch.
Ali chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
You are so talented! Let me call susanne Collins! Xx
Primrue chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
I love Can't wait for next part Will Jessica And Bellovia appear again I love them Sooo much!
Rue chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
Whoa So exciting I can't wait for The next paRt
CoDmaster975 chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
Great chapter! Btw, are there OC's for the story? Also PM me (we already have one because of my sister) if there will be a rebellion and another sequel...

McKenzie chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
I have an idea for the story! I know you have already begun a solution for the water problem, but if, say Madge dies, (It would be reasonable.) and if know one else knows how to do her water-evaporation-absorbing technique, then they could use this one: Prim and Finnick get sponsored because the Capital loves how Finnick keeps teasing Prim about Katniss. They each get a metal pot with a black plastic lid. They can fill one pot with salt water, (After it's safe to go to the beach, of course.) and use sticks to prop one lid up a few inches above the salt water pot at an angle, and position the second pot so that the water will vaporize, (It should; it's a hot, humid jungle.) and condense on the plastic, then drip down into the second pot, as...HALLELOOYA!(No idea how to spell that...). FRESH WATER!
McKenzie chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
Not to be mean, but I am very confused by parts of this chapter. First of all, where are the District 3 people?(OMG I forgot their names!) Why was it that Haymitch didn't really care when Prim hurt her hip? It could have VERY easily been infected and she could have died slowly and painfully. Can you please answer?
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »