Reviews for What if Katniss never volunteered? Prims POV (sequel)
wy479 chapter 12 . 6/4/2013
Although in the actual story, the girl crying was Finnick's girlfriend, Annie I like the way youve made a new char. Although I wish you coukdve shown soffee more, we didnt get tonsee much of her character.
Dolphin4444wssc chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
This chapter is brilliant! I love how you're suddenly changing prim's attitude again. I think it is a really good idea because it's making everyone turn against Snow.
Stronger123 chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
Amazing chapter! Just a point, 'tuff', as you out it, is spelled tough. Nit to be mean! It was really good :)
ThaliaGrace0808 chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
: ) wow, this is fantastic! I really love the whole story, but I was a bit disappointed that the whole story is similar to Susan Collins... But oh well, it's still good!
Stronger123 chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
Awesome! Can't wait wait for more!
Dolphin4444wssc chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
I love this chapter! I'm sorry I haven't been reviewing recently but I've loved all of the chapters!
Graceaga chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
Love this chapter. I was kind of expecting it to be more similar the the book but this is better.
lucylovesbooks chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
I think finnick should act all cute and sacastic around prim but in the arena they have an argument after prim kills someone (now idea who) who was goona kill finnick and then he starts being more serious with you liked the ideas:) please update soon!
Fire Kitty 12 chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
Awesome and yep I think that's how gimmick would be aound prim!
CatnipGirlOnFire chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
love the prim/finnick chat x and yeah i think he'd treat her like a younger sister, teasing her and whatnot. and because of finnicks comment about katniss you have got to get him to kiss her at somepoint x
Ticket140 chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
This chapter is really good! These stories are amazing! Keep up the good work! (I can't take my eyes off it!)
Guest chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
Keep it up! ANd update more!
I should on my fanfic teehee!
A. Corley chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
You're amazing! Keep writing! :) I'm going to keep reading - I'm only on chapter 5 but I'm already hooked! Could you possibly write a Gale/Katniss fanfiction, preferable T or M rated? I'm not huge on M rated ones, but its nice if theres something in there atleast once! :D or if its just inferred. You know. :D ...Sorry, I love prim, but she's not my favorite - she's adorable and awesome, but I love Katniss and Gale xD
CatnipGirlOnFire chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
great chapter x
McKenzie chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
OMG I just realized you should make Finnick say that Haymitch is secretly Prim's father! And that Prim never knew it, and that Haymitch never told anybody because he knew that if the capitol found out, they would kill her. I think it would be very interesting. Please consider it.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »