Reviews for What if Katniss never volunteered? Prims POV (sequel)
McKenzie chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
Not to be mean, but I am very confused by parts of this chapter. First of all, where are the District 3 people?(OMG I forgot their names!) Why was it that Haymitch didn't really care when Prim hurt her hip? It could have VERY easily been infected and she could have died slowly and painfully. Can you please answer?
CoDmaster975 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Hi. The review made by The Winged Nyan was meant for this account, CoDmaster975
Winged Nyan is my sisters account and she hit remember me so my review was posted on her account.

Great Story!

I LOVE COOKIES!
The Winged Nyan chapter 14 . 7/6/2013
Hi Saffara. I had the same problem with my login too. Anyway, I thought it was a great chapter. Mags was really smart on how she got the water. Can that happen in real life? Please PM me. I am also making a fanfic and I am wondering if you want to be in it.

Thanks,

Stronger123 chapter 14 . 7/6/2013
Amazing! Thanks for updating#
CoDmaster975 chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
I NEED A NEW CHAPTER!

I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
CatnipGreenieOnFire chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge! #_"£$%%&!
Stronger123 chapter 13 . 6/16/2013
Amazing! Good cliffhanger
Dolphin4444wssc chapter 13 . 6/16/2013
Ah! Cliffhanger! I love the chapter as usual and are district 13 going to rescue them? Please update soon as I don't want to be kept in suspense!
Ticket140 chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
This story is awesome! I couldn't keep my eyes off both of them! I can't wait to see what happens.
CatnipGreenieOnFire chapter 12 . 6/5/2013
My friend saw me reading this chapter and just had to point out that when Haymitch was training with Prim at first it would've looked so wrong to the other tributes. i refuse to let her speak to me because that thought disturbed me so much.
wy479 chapter 12 . 6/4/2013
Although in the actual story, the girl crying was Finnick's girlfriend, Annie I like the way youve made a new char. Although I wish you coukdve shown soffee more, we didnt get tonsee much of her character.
Dolphin4444wssc chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
This chapter is brilliant! I love how you're suddenly changing prim's attitude again. I think it is a really good idea because it's making everyone turn against Snow.
Stronger123 chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
Amazing chapter! Just a point, 'tuff', as you out it, is spelled tough. Nit to be mean! It was really good :)
myspacepatrick chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
: ) wow, this is fantastic! I really love the whole story, but I was a bit disappointed that the whole story is similar to Susan Collins... But oh well, it's still good!
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »