Reviews for What if Katniss never volunteered? Prims POV (sequel)
Stronger123 chapter 13 . 6/16/2013
Amazing! Good cliffhanger
Dolphin4444wssc chapter 13 . 6/16/2013
Ah! Cliffhanger! I love the chapter as usual and are district 13 going to rescue them? Please update soon as I don't want to be kept in suspense!
Ticket140 chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
This story is awesome! I couldn't keep my eyes off both of them! I can't wait to see what happens.
CatnipGirlOnFire chapter 12 . 6/5/2013
My friend saw me reading this chapter and just had to point out that when Haymitch was training with Prim at first it would've looked so wrong to the other tributes. i refuse to let her speak to me because that thought disturbed me so much.
wy479 chapter 12 . 6/4/2013
Although in the actual story, the girl crying was Finnick's girlfriend, Annie I like the way youve made a new char. Although I wish you coukdve shown soffee more, we didnt get tonsee much of her character.
Dolphin4444wssc chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
This chapter is brilliant! I love how you're suddenly changing prim's attitude again. I think it is a really good idea because it's making everyone turn against Snow.
Stronger123 chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
Amazing chapter! Just a point, 'tuff', as you out it, is spelled tough. Nit to be mean! It was really good :)
SuperWhoLockedRavenclawDemigod chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
: ) wow, this is fantastic! I really love the whole story, but I was a bit disappointed that the whole story is similar to Susan Collins... But oh well, it's still good!
Stronger123 chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
Awesome! Can't wait wait for more!
Dolphin4444wssc chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
I love this chapter! I'm sorry I haven't been reviewing recently but I've loved all of the chapters!
DoNotOpenTheBox chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
Love this chapter. I was kind of expecting it to be more similar the the book but this is better.
lucylovesbooks chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
I think finnick should act all cute and sacastic around prim but in the arena they have an argument after prim kills someone (now idea who) who was goona kill finnick and then he starts being more serious with you liked the ideas:) please update soon!
Fire Kitty 12 chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
Awesome and yep I think that's how gimmick would be aound prim!
CatnipGirlOnFire chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
love the prim/finnick chat x and yeah i think he'd treat her like a younger sister, teasing her and whatnot. and because of finnicks comment about katniss you have got to get him to kiss her at somepoint x
Ticket140 chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
This chapter is really good! These stories are amazing! Keep up the good work! (I can't take my eyes off it!)
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »