Reviews for What if Katniss never volunteered? Prims POV (sequel)
Guest chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
Keep it up! ANd update more!
I should on my fanfic teehee!
A. Corley chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
You're amazing! Keep writing! :) I'm going to keep reading - I'm only on chapter 5 but I'm already hooked! Could you possibly write a Gale/Katniss fanfiction, preferable T or M rated? I'm not huge on M rated ones, but its nice if theres something in there atleast once! :D or if its just inferred. You know. :D ...Sorry, I love prim, but she's not my favorite - she's adorable and awesome, but I love Katniss and Gale xD
CatnipGirlOnFire chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
great chapter x
McKenzie chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
OMG I just realized you should make Finnick say that Haymitch is secretly Prim's father! And that Prim never knew it, and that Haymitch never told anybody because he knew that if the capitol found out, they would kill her. I think it would be very interesting. Please consider it.
McKenzie chapter 8 . 4/9/2013
L.O.L. this Chapter was kinda funny. I can tell Prim is trying to sober Haymitch up... He will soon get tired of coffee, though. He should sneak out during training to get some alcohol. NO! BAD HAYMITCH! NO BEER! ONLY COFFEE! TAKE A SHOWER AND SHAVE THAT FOREST OFF YOUR FACE! FROM NOW ON, ALL WE EAT IS TOMATOSKIN, EGGWHITES, AND PRUNES! SO, SOBER UP!

I think since Katniss and Prim are sisters, and because Finnick is still Finnick, Finnick would treat Prim somewhat similar. Not faking that she's pregnant, (L.O.L.) but probably making up something that will be interesting and get them sponsors, and get more ratings for the Capitol. Probably something with very much DRAMA!
Oogie-is-the-best chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
this is really good. keep it up, but make sure not many die painfully!
Dolphin4444wssc chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
This is brilliant! I would quite like it if maybe Chaff and Seeder survived and became part of the alliance but it's your choice
charliesunshine chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
wow I read prims first story you wrote and that was amazing and so is this like really good well done update again soon
Dolphin4444wssc chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
I really like this chapter! I think it would be a good idea if Prim started training like a career as well but maybe Haymitch didn't see Prim watching his video of the old hunger games.
Dolphin4444wssc chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
i really like this chapter. i would have reviewed earlier but computers are crashing at home. i really like what you did. i was thinking that prim decideds to take a walk and maybe she sees something happening to gale or rory because it would be interesting to see how she reacts.
Oogie-is-the-best chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
Thanks for the original story. It was really good, but I nly review if the story is still incomplete. This one is really good too. I lke the depth you're going into, so keep it up.
Also, I'd appreciate it if you could have a quick look at my FanFiction, Protection, and tell me how I could improve. It follows the story of the District 1 tributes.
Thanks again,
Oogie
hopelessromantic1470 chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
One little thing: Your dialogue is great but someitmes it appears too fast or rushed because you don't put more pauses in, so it's a bit less realistic. - I'm still not sure about Katniss but that might just be me ;)

Overrall. I like Prim's development and eagerly await the next chapter!
hopelessromantic1470 chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
'Think about it if you had volunteered and maybe even survived then, there would be no option of a rebellion.'

Oh how little Prim knows...

Great chapter!
Fire Kitty 12 chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
I think this is one of the best chapters yet! They are all so well written
Dolphin4444wssc chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
i really like this. i have an idea that maybe you could do the quell so that prim gets taken by the capitol at the end because it would be interesting to know exactly what happened in the capitol. update soon!
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »