Reviews for claimed
Anna Doherty chapter 2 . 5/11
I am loving the story I hope that you will continue it. Anna
thewolf74 chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
Hot sex scene. Please update again very soon. I want to know when Lucuis bonds with Remus.
Kaya70 chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Love it hope that you update soon
kittykat202 chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
please update soon
HarryRemusSirius chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Updates for chap. 3?
HRS
Black Fire Neko chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
hot! please update I can't wait to read more
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Awesomeee more pleasee or is it a two shot?
emthereble chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
wow , its brillant.
AirKnitter chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Pretty good start. A little rough on spelling, but it's still good. Please continue!
delatrix chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
I wonder if Harry will now also pregnant and if she now seeks Dumbledore.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
I love it, plz keep writing
HarryRemusSirius chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
I can not wait until you write some Remus action! He's my favorite character. Update soon? ;D
-K
Spinka Tatsu Kaliull chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
I love where you are going with this story, but it seemed to move a little fast, almost like we are missing a chapter or two. Also, I am going to take a random guess and say that english is not your first language. This is because some of your grammer reminds me of the Spanish language. I am multilanguistic myself, and I could just be reading to much into it. I would be willing to Beta this story if you would like, I automatically do this as I read anyways. Just to let you know you tend to switch between past and present tense as well (at least it is now forst and third person :) ). I am looking forward to the next chapter! Please updated soon!
Love Faith Embers chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I like the idea of this story. It needs some work with punctuation and you left some words out. Like, you said: "Come on Draco wants to catch." You probably meant: "Come on, Draco wants to catch up." Right?
delatrix chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
You succeeded quite an interesting idea for a story. I think Harry's behavior is far too simple. Quite accepted what he said Lucius. Also, Draco is completely different than the stories I've ever read. Such Daroca I quite like it. I can not wait for Harry with Remus meeting and conversation between Harry and Draco and Harry will both respond to the fact that Draco is pregnant. I could use a bit to give some reaction to Dumbledore that Harry is not at Darsly and whether it will be up in a few days or sooner.