Reviews for On the Current
CatLady4 chapter 10 . 2/23
Sigh. Wonderful tale, well-written. Thank you!
Certh chapter 10 . 11/21/2014
Such a beautiful story. It certainly is among the best written romance - Hobbit or LotR - I've come across. The descriptions are quite lovely, and its subtlety is wonderful. Although it took Bilbo and Mayfair so little time to fall in love, it all feels very well-paced. Plus, there's this sense of calmness that's so evident at times, which is not very often found in fanfic.

Mayfair is a well-rounded character, and youe Bilbo is so very much reminiscent of film-Bilbo. It definitely is very interesting to see your version of how his life after the Quest unfolded.
TMI Fairy chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
One of the best stories I've read on FFN.
Borys
Art-Dreamer chapter 10 . 1/17/2014
Awe to sweet. And you have written a great story :) till next update then.
Daughter of Eve chapter 10 . 12/31/2013
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! That was amazing! Fabulous! You are an incredibly talented writer! I felt many feelings! Many many feelings! That was perfect! Bilbo was so well in character! Pretty much perfectly! Mayfair is my favorite OC ever! She is no Mary Sue, she is a real person! This story was an extremely well-written work of art! Sorry for all the exclamation points! I feel very strongly about this! I freaked out when I found out the Mayfair's father died! My heart swelled with joy during the bountiful adorable scenes! I almost exploded! There was kind of a distracting amount of "dear"s and "love"s and such, but perhaps they were just so in love that they couldn't help saying it! I can understand the feeling! Okay I think I'm done. Know that I do not give compliments lightly. I only give them when I really mean it. So also know that you are awesome. You broke through the anti-depressant induced emotional flatness barrier! Success! Okay now I'm really done. I could go on but I will not. Oh right, and I forgot to say that I do wish they had sex. That is all. #IStayedUpAllNightAndNowIAmDeliriousButDoNotLetThatDampenThePrideIHopeYouFeelPertainingToThisStory
TheInitiated94 chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
Love this! update soon!
SweetRevengeful chapter 10 . 10/31/2013
This was so lovely and written so well, I want more. I'm sorry. Please, a tid bit?
Zinneth chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
I'm really enjoying this - such a sweet Bilbo romance! Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
MM chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
It continues to be a sweet little romance.
Empress of Cornwall chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
So wonderful! I really have fallen in love with this sweet story ...Thank you so very much for this and I do look forward to more chapters!
cedargrovegal chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
I was hoping you would post soon. A lovely day for them.
pbw chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
I've been remiss in reading this when I was notified that it was published.

I've rectified that mistake. ;)

Lovely and quiet. Very nicely done.
UKReader chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
Ahhhhh, just perfect.
Alice Day chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
Have I mentioned recently how perfect this is? Because it is absolutely perfect.
TMI Fairy chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
[woman in the hideous green and orange dress]
I have such a dress in one of my stories :)
Borys