Reviews for Colors of the Heart
maxie chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
Haha, this was so cute and funny! I literally couldn't stop laughing! xD Great job. All I can say is

MORE! MORE! MORE! xD
sekhoya990 chapter 15 . 9/4/2014
I was happy when I saw this story was updated X3

Good chapter! Both of them are really enjoying their time together :)... but I still wait for the lemon w
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 15 . 9/4/2014
Hmm, I feel like either they're going to get it on or Aaliyah will interrupt them. That bitch has such horrible timing -_-;;
Lol, I can imagine the seagulls saying 'Mine, mine!'. I blame it on the movies xD
Thanks for the update!
KOTOKO chapter 15 . 9/4/2014
OMG THIS CHAPTER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT YES BEAUTIFUL :D:D:D:D

in less crazy fangirl speech, I really love this fic and your writing is really good! You've really nailed Usagi and Misaki personalities and their relationship! (And I love that there's going to be sex in the next chapter 8D What!? I didn't say that pffft) I look forward to the next chapter!
Ayupan chapter 15 . 9/4/2014
This was really cute and made me laugh a couple of times. Well done!
randomgurl chapter 15 . 9/4/2014
Eh, I liked it...like I always do. Honestly speaking I can't say anything else. I like it, more like love it already, so I don't know if I should say anything else or if you would want to hear more. I'll just stick with saying I like it.
Kumachan92 chapter 15 . 9/3/2014
HOLY HELL! This was soooooooooooooo good! Update soon! I need to read more! xD
Silvermist001 chapter 15 . 9/3/2014
Man, you're cruel. xD I was totally anticipating that a sex scene! Update soon! I can't take it!
College101 chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
love it, wanna read more!
Hooray chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Haha, things are getting interesting. But, it's kinda awkward. xD My big sister's name is Aaliyah, so it's gonna be weird. xD
Your story is going great so far! The drama meter is filling, I can feel it. :D
Sade Williams chapter 14 . 8/11/2014
this was really sweet. :) really happy they are not arguing anymore. that was painful to read. :( update soon, k?
Kumachan92 chapter 14 . 8/11/2014
Awwwww! This was super sweet. Thank you so much for writing this, lv90047! I'm glad the tension between them is gone...for now. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Obsidian Night Skies chapter 14 . 8/8/2014
Good that Misaki doesn't seem to be bothered by what Usagi told him. He seems to believe Usagi loves him and I'm happy about that. But if Usagi is lying to him I won't be so happy anymore. I love Usagi but he needn't deceive Misaki.

Now what will that woman do? I was hoping she'd leave them alone, but from the sound of it that is not going to happen. *sigh* What a pain she is.

"Get some sleep." Akihiko muttered, tightening his hold upon that delicate body. "I'll be right here when you return."

I don't trust that. Where is Usagi running off to? I hope he isn't going after Aaliyah. Looks that way though.

Looking forward to the next instalment.
Obsidian Night Skies chapter 13 . 8/8/2014
The truth can be hard to face but I'm glad Usagi has told Misaki about the secrets of his past. Though it is shocking he's actually made someone commit suicide and did not feel any guilt, it does explain how he has become much kinder and does not want to talk about what he has done.

Misaki isn't doubting Usagi's feelings now I hope? It would seem logical after Usagi's story but he has sincere feelings for Misaki (that's what I'd like to believe, though I have my doubts). Aaliyah better not try to win him over and change him back to his past self. Her ways to interfere with their relationship don't seem to have worked well, but Misaki could be hiding his true feelings. I don't know what to believe now.

"Baka!" He sobbed, hiding his face within that muscular chest. "Stop saying such cheesy crap!"

"I can't help that," Akihiko laughed. "It's your fault for making me this affectionate."

I think Usagi uses his cheesy thoughts for Misaki and his novels. Could just be me thinking so though. He's the writer to finish his books with sappy endings and the like.

Nice progression.
Ayupan chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
I love this so much! The story is intense but this chapter was super adorable. Update! O: Don't leave me hanging at this! ;O;