Reviews for Closure
forgetmenotlovely chapter 1 . 2/7
Some (hopefully) constructive criticism: there were a few sentences that deserved more punctuation, or better yet, might be better broken into separate sentences; a few sentences had a mixture of tenses that felt odd when read; perhaps better to establish the connection between "old man" and the masked man earlier on, since when I first read "old man" it was very confusing. I'd really like to see updates for this story, especially now when alternate endings could outshine the canon. Thanks for the interesting read!
IamEnVIOUS chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Good job.
Peachie-Trishie chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This already seems very interesting, I wonder how this will turn out. Please update soon!
byzelo chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Great Chapter.
kandita chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Hello again...I am a very big fan of ur work. I love ur way n style of writing...I love the unusualness of it as well and how different and stand alone it seems to be:). Very eloquent

I like the wording u use in this story and I also like the turn it seems to take from ones everyday fanfic...u did good and I'd really love to read more...

So please don't wait too long to update
KS-2173 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Take the liberty to tweak it to your hearts content, not that you need my permision:) but I do ask that you continue.
I would like to see how the team interacts and how well Sasuke would be as a leader.
Please update whenever you can.
( "-" )/
feedthegrimmjows chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Really cool start! I can't wait to see where this goes!
aisha89 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Nice start and nice writing. If only Sasuke had been this rational in the manga...Anyway, looking forward to more!
astraea.12 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
You're back! XD
This made my day. Good start! Looking forward to more. :)
umnia chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
it was awesome
onceuponachildhood chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This is an interesting concept. I like how you have handled it so far and I am looking forward to see how the story shapes up over time.
PastaSentient chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Looks good so far. Keep up the great work! i eagerly await the next chapter.
seti31 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
It could be interesting story. I'm waiting for more.