Reviews for Lies in the Middle
Megan Consoer chapter 6 . 10/26/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Moonguardian chapter 6 . 10/12/2004
I love ur story and cant wait to find out wat happen continue the great work!
Lady Starlight2 chapter 6 . 6/11/2004
UPDATE!
Flying Kiki chapter 6 . 4/5/2003
*shakes the monitor in frustration* WHere is the next chapter? Whaa! I wanna see the next chapter! I wanna, I wanna, I WANNA! I-W-A-N-N-A! wha! You are driving me crazy! GEEs, c'mon girl update! Let's us see some harry loving a ghost serena action! I wanna see the romance! I wanna! gr! This is crazy! GIve me an update or else I'll send Voldie over there and ... and...put a the Imperius (sp~_~;)on you and force you to write the next chapter! _ LOL! Hurry!

JA!

Elisabeth the ultimate harry/usagi fan

PS: Did i mention that i totally like this fic?
Mary Ann chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Please post more of this story. I love it. Harry/Serena and Hotoru/Draco rock. Please, please, please, please, PLEASE post more soon!
Mary Ann chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
August Sere chapter 5 . 11/10/2002
_ Harry with Usagi forever! Please continue this!
Ran Hoshino chapter 5 . 9/15/2002
Please continue this. I just found this fica nd am really enjoying it. I can't wait to see the rest of it.
Usagi Princess1 chapter 5 . 8/26/2002
Hey! I know I don't like these type of fics but I thought I would review it ne way! funny huh? O well... Keep up the good work girl!
Flying Kiki chapter 5 . 8/17/2002
yey! finally ROMANCE! Harry/Usagi all the way! YEY! HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Lina chapter 5 . 8/17/2002
Karigan chapter 5 . 8/16/2002
Ooh! more please! I love it, it ish soooo cute!
me chapter 5 . 8/16/2002
ooooohhhhhhhh defenatley cool.
ema chapter 5 . 8/16/2002
more more more more more more
silverpunk chapter 4 . 8/11/2002
So myrtel makes a entrance. I'm glad hataru told her somethen she needed it! Please write more soon before I go into a diabetic coma!