Reviews for Waiting
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 14 . 4/10
update please
SayMrrp chapter 14 . 4/7
I guess I'll never see the Kagami vs. GoM game, but well, it's a romance, so whaddya expect? AWESOME STORY However...
Heather chapter 14 . 11/29/2014
HAHAHA! Kagami's excuse was wrestling? That is too funny! XD Hoo, I got the giggles when I read that part, lol!
Anyway, love the bed scene, and I love how you interrupted it, too! Lolz! Awkward situations abound in this story! In looking forward to more! :) Great job with this chapter, it's splendiferous.
Heather chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
Oh dang! Kuroko's getting 'napped too? By his own pa? Or is it a black sheep uncle that the family disowned? Or an alien doppelgänger? Mysterious! :D I love this story!
Heather chapter 12 . 11/29/2014
Awwww! This first date was so cute! Too bad Kagami got abducted. That totally reminded me of the Nancy Drew novels I read when I was a kid-the poor girl seemed to get slapped with a faceful of chloroform in every book! I'm sure she probably suffered brain damage from inhaling all that ether, lol! Er...anyway, I got a little off subject there...this story is great, I'm really really having a good time reading it!
kroscetish chapter 14 . 11/14/2014
kyah! you updated! oh my God I love this one. ahhh! Kagakuro was sooooo adorable. Oh my G they are about to do it. ahh that made me squeal.
Miki Mae chapter 14 . 11/11/2014
Hahahahaah! I can't stand it. This story, it cracks me up.
I'll be honest it lacks some of the finer grammar necessities and contains some textual mistakes, but the story line truly makes up for that. Well done, writer-san! I will look forward to continued amusement and entertainment :)
Jounouchi123 chapter 14 . 11/11/2014
What. I can't believe it. You have finally updated. I thought this story was already over. But because tomorrow I have two long exams... I saw the update and I was like... Why now. After the long vication. So cruel :'( anyway i am happy that you didn't stop from wrting this story. Because it is awesome and I love it. Please dont be late again when you update :D
blueicequeen chapter 14 . 11/11/2014
Yes! They got rescued! Kuroko's father could possibly be an Interpol agent! Kuroko and Kagami practically got their moves on! It's an awesome chapter and I loved it!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 14 . 11/11/2014
getting really good can't wait for more
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 13 . 7/26/2014
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
nom-de-plumee chapter 13 . 7/24/2014
Wow.

Seriously? Two chaps to the finishing line? Maa, I thought it will be longer for the drama. KagaKuro is sooo cuuuteee X3

I especially like the part where Kagami watched Kise and Kuro's trial match. Those three's interraction is funny XD Ah, I like the part where KagaKuro met Midorima. It's fuuun XD But, I like the part where the confession happened, too. Maa, I like many parts X3

I wonder what's happening. Is it really Kuro's dad? Why why why? What business is done by Kaga's dad? Maaa... U.U

Well, thank you very much for writing this :')
I enjoyed reading and look forward to the next :")
kikiadi88 chapter 13 . 7/8/2014
I think it's a great fic. wuah... i couldn't wait the update. So, hope this fic get another chapters soon. Good job! :)
EminaRukiax chapter 13 . 7/5/2014
This... This fic is too awesome! Please continue it! I just hope the GoM, Kagami's team and other teams will help them... And it might be kinda interesting and at the same time funny if the GoM were to have a love interest to Kagami and Kuroko would be like jealous and Kagami being naive and innocent about the whole thing ahaha! Okay thats just me rambling lol! I really like how the way you typed or write ur story, its detailed and at the same time easy to understand. I might check out your other stories if their are others. Please! Cant wait for the next chapter! :3
OmiliebeXD chapter 13 . 5/11/2014
Yes, I know exactly how you feel. Currently I'm trying to write a fanfiction too but sometimes I just don't know how to put my thoughts into it. My first chapter is really hard to write...

But aaaaaaargh your cliffhanger..! I somehow figured that it could be the father of Kuroko who talked to Kagami. :D
I'm veeery excited to read the next chapter cause it's very good written and Kagami's demanding of food was just funny XD I like your fanfiction very much, so please update soon don't push yourself though xD