Reviews for Waiting
Hi I know u probs won't read this cause it's been like 3 years since u updated but plz plz plz update I love this story so much
Type your review the final chapter and epilog will be post will there be a twist
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
SN chapter 14 . 10/1/2016
Oh gosh, I can't wait to read the next chapter~ XD
Guest chapter 14 . 7/27/2015
That feeling when your sitting there crying because the Author-chan writes beautifully and stops writing just before the climatic last chapter and all you can do is cry because breaking the Author-chan is impossible and breaking anything else simply wouldn't help.

And because I have to ask, can Akashi maybe go just a tiny bit crazy when he hears about this from Kuroko's deadpan voice?
guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2015
Amazing!I LOVE YOUR WORK SO BADLY!so excited to read chp15!I'll wait for it!
ChibiNekoBandit chapter 14 . 6/6/2015
I really liked this story, it's one of the longest and well written Kuroko fics I've read.
Thanks for sharing this.
I'd like to see more ( :
HTTYD-PJATO-ROTG-41185 chapter 14 . 6/3/2015
Please update soon
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 14 . 4/10/2015
update please
SayMrrp chapter 14 . 4/7/2015
I guess I'll never see the Kagami vs. GoM game, but well, it's a romance, so whaddya expect? AWESOME STORY However...
Heather chapter 14 . 11/29/2014
HAHAHA! Kagami's excuse was wrestling? That is too funny! XD Hoo, I got the giggles when I read that part, lol!
Anyway, love the bed scene, and I love how you interrupted it, too! Lolz! Awkward situations abound in this story! In looking forward to more! :) Great job with this chapter, it's splendiferous.
Heather chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
Oh dang! Kuroko's getting 'napped too? By his own pa? Or is it a black sheep uncle that the family disowned? Or an alien doppelgänger? Mysterious! :D I love this story!
Heather chapter 12 . 11/29/2014
Awwww! This first date was so cute! Too bad Kagami got abducted. That totally reminded me of the Nancy Drew novels I read when I was a kid-the poor girl seemed to get slapped with a faceful of chloroform in every book! I'm sure she probably suffered brain damage from inhaling all that ether, lol! Er...anyway, I got a little off subject there...this story is great, I'm really really having a good time reading it!
kroscetish chapter 14 . 11/14/2014
kyah! you updated! oh my God I love this one. ahhh! Kagakuro was sooooo adorable. Oh my G they are about to do it. ahh that made me squeal.
Miki Mae chapter 14 . 11/11/2014
Hahahahaah! I can't stand it. This story, it cracks me up.
I'll be honest it lacks some of the finer grammar necessities and contains some textual mistakes, but the story line truly makes up for that. Well done, writer-san! I will look forward to continued amusement and entertainment :)