Reviews for Becoming Something
Mizuki.Yamanochi chapter 6 . 5/30
This story is absolutely amazing! It would be wonderful if you could continue it :)
Kynto chapter 6 . 3/2
For the love of all that is good, PLEASE finish this. I may die if you don't.
The World in Black and White chapter 6 . 2/27
This is a really great story. I sincerely hope that you continue this, soon! I love Patrick's point of view. It's a really great portrayal of the character, and I love his interactions with Charlie. Please update soon :)
Koro Usagi chapter 6 . 1/31
Please do update.. I love your story!

Lots of love,
KB
basicallyeverything chapter 6 . 1/15
looking forward to an update!
HideTheDecay chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
:[ Please update. This is seriously the only literate Charlie/Patrick story that exists and you're doing an amazing job with the characterizations and following the story.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
YOU HAVEN"T BEEN ON HERE IN MORE THAN A YEAR, I'M GOING TO CRY! THIS WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE FANFICTIONSSSSSS! YOU DEVELOPED THE CHARACTERS SO NICELY. I WISH FOR CHARLIE AND PATRICK TO BE TOGETHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
penis chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
i want patrick to be inside of charlie
Kitsune1313 chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
I love this story, please write more! :3
Cerenbus.Snape.Malfoy chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAASE UPDATE? You've been inactive on this story for almost a year, and it's driving me insane! I NEED to know what happens next! :"(((
OtakuAnnie chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
This story is amazing! It's such a shame that you've discontinued it since this is one of the only good PatrickXCharlie fics I've read!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
YO I REALLY AM SO MAD THIS IS SO GOOD AND I WANNA READ MORE AND I READ EVERY CHAPTER AND I SHIP PATRICK AND CHARLIE SO HARD AND YOU WERE DOING THIS REALLY WELL AND YOU STOPPED OMGGGGG PLEASE CONTINUE YOU FUCKING ROCK OMG
Guest chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
God praise you for writing a Perks fanfiction that is actually IN CHARACTER! I really like this and I hope you do continue.
shleeblee chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
love this story! But in the update you said you would be posting more in may... its September and you havent updated since March... please update soon :)
im back bitches chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
Yey! I LOVE this chapter its my favorite yet! :)