Reviews for Becoming Something
Helpme chapter 6 . 5/26
Its may of 2017 soooooooooooooo please update!
FullScaleRebellion chapter 6 . 3/1
I found this story a while ago and then I couldn't find it again but now that I have, I've finished it in an hour. For the love of all things gay, please update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Espanol
sammy chapter 6 . 7/12/2016
i just read it now on 2016 and i'm begging you to update! i love this story so much
Guest chapter 6 . 3/1/2016
I can't wait for more! Well actually I can since I kinda need to but you get what I mean. I meant I am excited but you probably can tell. :)
J-Walker chapter 6 . 1/15/2016
This is amazing! You've captured the characters perfectly, especially Charlie :) I adore CharlieXPatrick and this fic brings the pairing to life-in a very realistic way. Hope you continue :)
big glee famanic chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
I hope you update soon, this is the type of story I was looking for.
Mizuki.Yamanochi chapter 6 . 5/30/2015
This story is absolutely amazing! It would be wonderful if you could continue it :)
Kynto chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
For the love of all that is good, PLEASE finish this. I may die if you don't.
The World in Black and White chapter 6 . 2/27/2015
This is a really great story. I sincerely hope that you continue this, soon! I love Patrick's point of view. It's a really great portrayal of the character, and I love his interactions with Charlie. Please update soon :)
Koro Usagi chapter 6 . 1/31/2015
Please do update.. I love your story!

Lots of love,
KB
basicallyeverything chapter 6 . 1/15/2015
looking forward to an update!
HideTheDecay chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
:[ Please update. This is seriously the only literate Charlie/Patrick story that exists and you're doing an amazing job with the characterizations and following the story.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
YOU HAVEN"T BEEN ON HERE IN MORE THAN A YEAR, I'M GOING TO CRY! THIS WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE FANFICTIONSSSSSS! YOU DEVELOPED THE CHARACTERS SO NICELY. I WISH FOR CHARLIE AND PATRICK TO BE TOGETHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
penis chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
i want patrick to be inside of charlie