Reviews for Vampire ruling
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
a bientot
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
But one thing though Caius marked Bella as his own how would that work out and would he leave Bella alone. Thank you for sharing your story with us, and I can't wait to read your updates. Also Paul hasn't imprinted on Bella and he could leave her when ever right.
SophieAngel69 chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
Well that was dissapointing. I understand if you have stuff going on and I hope things get better. I have never adopted a story before however this one intreagues me, I am working quite busily on my own stories at the moment, but if you haven't had any better offers maybe we could discuss it.
SophieAngel69 chapter 8 . 10/27/2013
I'm looking forward to having more Cauis, I usually don't like him much but he just fits in this story. I hope its not from his point of view.
SophieAngel69 chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
This story is a bit left field and you seem to have more plot points than I can count, I hope is all ties together.
SophieAngel69 chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
Despite the minor mistakes that was really good, I could feel her emotions and I can ignore a bunch of typos if your that good. Like I said, you have talent.
SophieAngel69 chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
That was fairly good, although I have been noticing a lot of lowercase I's and you changed from first to thrird person POV for a paragraph.
SophieAngel69 chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
As a personal preference I like things to go very slow so I might be a bit biased when I say it is moving very fast, although with a five day timeline that is understandable.
SophieAngel69 chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
A little overdramatic but I wouldn't say it is bad.
SophieAngel69 chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Well that was short, it is obvious you have talent so I'll stick with it.
SophieAngel69 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Well that was very amatuersisic. Not that that is bad, it could be tweaked in places but the only real mistake you made was not making a new line for every speaker, two people cannot both speak in the same paragraph. That is usually something that causes me to stop reading but I think I will give this one a go.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I lurve dis :D
violin1027 chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
I'd love to adopt it, if you'd let me. I love this concept.
silversimon chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
How does Paul evade Sam 's alpha order to stay away from Bella? Hope you can get it together because it's getting somewhat spastic. Please keep it Caius Bella pairing. The Paul thing makes no sense given what you wrote earlier ...
LadyOfSlytherin101 chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
I'll adopt it. And I've gotten rather fond of this pairing. So I'll keep it The way it is. I hate to see this story gather dust