Reviews for Maybe, I Don't Want To Be Your Daddy Anymore
bhoney chapter 1 . 2/7
As for constructive criticism, here are a few things I noticed: There were a couple of places in here where you used the wrong word ("no" when it should've been "now," "to" instead of "too," "resembled" when it should've been "similar," etc.). The slashes were a little confusing, too. I think we would've known by who was speaking that they were at Kyoya's house watching the video feed, but you could've italicized it if you wanted to make sure. The slashes were visually jarring, though. The use of present tense, rather than past tense like most fics use, was also a little hard to adjust to.

Kyoya made me laugh a couple of times (like when he mentions Tamaki's short attention span, LOL, and when he says "that's what I was afraid of" when Tamaki calls him his best friend, and that he doesn't trust Tamaki to dress right on his own). Cute! I wasn't sure that Tamaki needed quite so much coaching on some of that stuff, he is a very popular host for a reason, after all. But it was cute to see the gang's reaction to the date. Loved the rest of the gang hiding under Tamaki's bed to spy on him and that Kyoya bugged his shirt so they could all watch the date. Hilarious! Sounds just like something they'd do.

And it was so cute when Haruhi was describing the kind of boyfriend she'd like and it was SO Tamaki and he got all flustered. LOL And I loved that Mori and Hikaru covered the others' eyes when Haruhi and Tamaki started kissing. Too funny!

I was surprised that things got so hot and heavy with them so fast, since neither of them has really even kissed each other before, but I like that Tamaki asked her to be his girlfriend and that Haruhi accepted. Liked him playing piano for her. I was curious why they kept telling Kyoya that Tamaki had "outsmarted" him by asking Haruhi to be his girlfriend, because Kyoya was supposed to be helping him with Haruhi. This almost made it seem as though he didn't want them to get together. But I loved the ending, with Haruhi realizing they'd been watching (though I'd think she'd have stopped the heavy making out sooner, in that case) and crushing the bow. Love Ranka grabbing Tamaki and scaring the crap out of him, LOL.

Cute story!
Princessa Mia chapter 1 . 1/8
YAY! GO Haruhi and Tamaki! LOL, I loved how the rest of the club were spying on them. Good job!
wondersneverfail1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Oh my gosh! That was so hilarious and cute! I think I'm going to pass out...
IwubSoulEaterEvans chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Omg I luved it XDDDDDD I was laughing solo hard
Gwen Lanturn chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
aww...That was cute
vixen519 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This was totally awesome! Loved it

Vixen519
567CC chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Omg, I absolutely love this story! I couldnt stop reading as soon as I began. It kept me laughing.
vicky.keyworth chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
great chapter i never though that tamaki would have the guts to ask haruhi to be his girlfriends
jehsicka chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I love the parts with Kyoya and Tamaki in it. All the 'you're an idiot' and 'you moron' stuff just makes me giggle. As much I don't think Kyoya would ever say the 'penis' stuff (well I guess he IS mature enough to talk about it calmly), I was laughing my head off there.

Anyway, as for the main stuff- the fluff and whatnot, I found it adorable. The limo scene seemed like a bit of a stretch, I somehow can't picture Tamaki 'getting carried away' because of his idiotic but hilariously cute nature. I love this story though and it has landed a spot in my favorites. Keep up the good work! :)
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Oh my! :) XD

Kyouya got outsmarted? Unbelievable.. But.. A really reaalllyyy cute story . Beautiful way of describing Tamaki (the way in which Haruhi describes him) XD
SailorMoonAddict chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Aha! The Shadow king got outsmart by Tamaki?! And Haruhi! XD I'm dying! He must be slippin tsk tsk. Loved the ending. To funny! Especially with Mori and Hikaru covering Kaoru & Honey's eyes.
emaline-95 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Sooo cute!
ILoveAnime101 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This is awesome! I wish the animators of OHSHC would make this an episode :D
Loreyulia chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
So much feels for this fic! It literally felt like I was watching an episode straight from the Anime, in fact why can't this be an episode?! It was so perfectly in character, and paced well. It didn't go too fast or too slow, and I thoroughly enjoyed every moment! Tama-chan and Haruhi make the cutest couple EVER! I love how you even showed Tamaki's insecure side as well. All in all, one of the best Ouran stories I've ever read!
Sweetbriar42 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Hey! Thanks for that awesomeness! I also enjoyed the Kyoya having a crush on Haruhi part of the story! That was really awesome! Loved it!