Reviews for Bottom Of The River
AngelMaree chapter 4 . 2/15
Update :-)
HermioneandMarcus chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
Great story :)
SarcasticEnigma chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
Sincerely hoping you continue this! There aren't nearly enough Sam or Alcide stories, even less where a character calls Sookievoit on her shit lol
musicluver246 chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
hope you update soon.
AeydenOrion chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
Really like were this is going/ could do going.
If you ever decide to pick it back up, I'd be happy to read it (:
BaDWolF89 chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
hopefully you update, interesting story.
Amelia chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
Hoping for more Alcide Ella moments soon, maybe even some Jason Alcide confrontation! Update soon!
LizM chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
It's a really great story but if you could defiantly update more often. I'm not saying once everyday I'm talking about like once a month or something. Make yourself a schedule of times to write and times to update. I think it would help you with getting this story moving along.
-LizM
LizM chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
I love this story! I like that friends with benefits thing between Ella and Jason! :)
Good work...keep it up and please update soon...
ThatGirl54 chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
Aww Jason! Good boy looking after her but wait until the pack hears about this attack on her! Eek! Great chapter!
FollowTheSun22 chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
This is really good! Please update this!
Devil Nightmare chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
I hope you update soon
I really like it

P
ThatGirl54 chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Hmm Jason? I hope this doesn't lead to trouble! But oh Sam you really stuck your foot in this one, eh? Great chapter!