Reviews for Once More To Get It Right
UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DarrenColfer chapter 28 . 4/16
Marcus? Have you mentioned him before? I hope you update soon I really want to know what happens. Kurt should just let them torture Sebastian and that Robert guy. I know Fae's don't like violence but it's been over a hundred years and a new life now.
Dearheart chapter 6 . 4/9
Please post a new chapter soon. We miss this story.

I know many people who love it and are waiting to see what happens.

Hope to see it soon.

Dearheart
zoraida22 chapter 28 . 4/7
forr god! update pleasee!
amrawo chapter 28 . 4/5
I absolutely love this story! I hope you continue it soon! It's amazing and I want to know what happens!
Darrencrissfan chapter 28 . 4/2
I'mso glad to see that your still working on it, your a fantastic writer and I agree with the people who re-read it because I truly love this story. Even if you didnt update for a year I would still just read what we have. Thank you for continuing with the story and I look forward to seeing what it will become)
Kissme123 chapter 28 . 3/29
Hey. Remember this story? It is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. Plz plz don't quit on it. You're like one of the best writers on this entire site.
Wings0fAnAngel chapter 28 . 3/27
So I just discovered this story about a week ago and just caught up so this review will have to count for like, 26? Anyway, oh my gosh I can't get over how well written this story is! I just love the way you word things and how you describe them, it's just amazing! Now I will move on to Jeff. He is by far my favorite character, the way you write him is exactly how I picture him. He is just an adorable ball of magic and kittens! I ship Niff so hard and I can't hold back the smile when I read anything that has Jeff in it. I really love his and Kurt's friendship as well, partners in crime and besties, doesn't get better then that. As for Kurt and Blaine, they are so adorable! They would die for each other and they just love each other so much it makes my heart swell. Now for the OCs. I freaking love all of them and they just all fit in perfectly with the story. This review is getting way too long. Anyway, please don't give up on this story it's amazing and my favorite story on this web sight by far! I'm not trying to rush you, but it's killing me not knowing what's gonna happen so please update as soon as you can. Also, if you are having really bad writer's block feel free to PM me I'm full of ideas (I'm not saying you need it, but sometimes we all need some inspiration. I mean this story has been doing great without my help lol) Sorry for such a long review, good luck with the story :)
or-chan chapter 28 . 3/22
O wow, o wow, o wow! This story is absolutely amazing! Like seriously fantastic! I found this last week and have could not read anything until I was up to date. You should be so proud of this story. I love all the side stories especially thads in the last chapter! You character dynamics are amazing! I cannot wait to read more. I will be held in utter suspense until then!
Please update soon! I seriously cannot wait to see what will happen next! This is the most well written Fanfiction I have ever read. It makes me sad that it is not updated as often as it had been in the best.
DarrenColfer chapter 27 . 3/16
Omg he remembered his sister right when he saw her. I have been waiting for him to meet his past family. I wish Blaine could just get better and be with Kurt fully. Dante and Thad are each others Chosens aren't they?
Brandee chapter 28 . 3/5
Thank you so much for this wonderful piece of fanfiction it truly is one of the most well written I have read, please try to update as soon as possible!
DarrenColfer chapter 26 . 3/4
So what is up with Sebastian? He is a mad guy right?

I can't wait until they tell Burt. I am anxious to see how he reacts.

I remember Jeff saying that him and Nick started the whole Fae/Vampire realtionship but then I remember reading that Blaine or someone said his and Kurt's relationship is what did the whole Fae/Vampire relationship greatness or made it as a big or important thing. Was it more Kurt and Blaine's relationship that made a big thing cause Kurt was a prince?
DarrenColfer chapter 25 . 3/3
Omg that ending. I hope it's time the intense stuff starts happening, like Jeremiah is back.
This chapter made me cry with the rings and how Blaine was happy to be with Kurt's family and Cooper. I love Cooper with all his craziness. And of course Santana.
DarrenColfer chapter 24 . 3/1
Ahh so Cooper is an asshole.

What did Nick mean when he asked Blaine if he told Kurt yet, and he would find out eventually and Blaine said Kurt would look at him different?

With each chapter I have more and more questions but I'm sure they will be answered soon.
1,065 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »