Reviews for Once More To Get It Right
Lee1234 chapter 34 . 8/27
Please update soon
i love and have been following this story for awhile and always come back to reread and check for updates...more Niff/Huntbastian PLEASE i absolutely adore them and Niff in this verse is by far my absolute favorite of them ever also super excited to see what happens with hunter and Sebastian i love them
Pretty please update soon~
Please please pleaseeee update soon! I love this fic soooo much and it's been over 2 months since we've seen a new chapter! I need this fic to live! Lol.
I really hope you update this story soon. I really like this. I will still be waiting on the next chapter
Klainexoxo chapter 34 . 6/23
Loved ur chapters update soon please
DesignsbyDeLu chapter 34 . 6/19
So when I saw this update, I just had to read the story from the beginning again. So I have just finished refreshing my memories of all the great characters and the engaging story. It is as fun and exciting as I remembered and I am looking forward to your next update. So sooner than later, ok?
IAmKlainer chapter 34 . 6/13
This story is PHENOMENAL! It's written perfectly and Kurt's character development gives me chills. I can't wait for the fae and vampire worlds to find out about Kurt, and for Kurt to regain some of his fae-self. Keep up the amazing writing. Can't wait for more!
True Goddess chapter 34 . 6/9
I am honestly obsessed with this story, you are incredibly talented. I love reading AU stories but never has one left me feeling completely and utterly moved. It was real, not sappy and trying to appeal to readers but actually real. The way they felt the reactions to emotions, a father's grief, a sister's grief. The confusion and frustration between loving someone. Honestly I love this story so much, and please do not take this as me rushing you in anyway when I say PLEASE UPDATE! I look forward to it!
KagomeGirl021 chapter 34 . 6/9
wow this is so beautifully written i just can't wait for more! PLEASE update soon. this fic is just so well written you have me sucked in completely. i read this fic in 3 days hardly putting it down to do things that were necessary lol. keep up the great work! I look forward to what happens next!
itallstartedhp chapter 34 . 5/30
What a beautiful, intimate, glorious chapter in every way. I absolutely adore this fic and I loved seeing all the memories and the complications that comes along with them. I would absolutely love to read a full version of their joining too! Learning more about the council was fascinating as well, and I am nervous to see what Marcus has in store now...Amazing job!
Loved this chapter! HELL I LOE EVERY CHAPTER! My one suggestion... More of your WONDERFUL OCs!
Bellatokio chapter 8 . 5/26
oops I didi it again!

You and Mia Will be the death of me!

I had vowed to never iniciate a WIP fic again... :((((

And here I come... waiting everey momento of my miserable life for a new Chapter pf KMHC and Once more...
WHYYYY?

Girl you are good.
Till now I've read 8 chapters. Let see how many I can do Today
I'm totally in love with vampire!Blaine And i firmily believe tath Kurt is really a Fae... just like Britt and Jeff.

Oh! You did'nt see Britt as a Fae? but yes she is... she so Is...

I love you And wanna marry you and Mia

please update soon
KitsuneMeru chapter 34 . 5/23
I absolutely adore this story. You have done an amazing job creating a world and characters in that world. Your story has such depth and development that it is easily one of the best fanfics I've read. On par with YaDiva if your familiar with her. I love the way you have written all of the characters and that while based in AU I still see character traits I know and recognize. Your Blaine though is by far better than anything the writers of Glee came up with, TBH I kinda hate Blaine in the actual show but I love him in your fic :-)

I had an idea that I want to run by you. Now this is just a review and your the author so I by no means expect you to use this idea and it may be one you've already thought of honestly judging by some of the things I've read. Anyway what I mean is that I don't suggest the idea with any suggestion that whatever you have come up with is not wonderful just something in my head that I thought would really work as part of the story. The story has already made it clear that Queen Clarisse (love that name BTW) sacrificed herself to bring about the reincarnation of her beloved son. The story has also suggested that in doing so she gave her son her essence and power. The story also mentions (from Kurt's POV) that Elizabeth and Clarisse are similar. Here is my idea, what if in this magic that Clarisse performed she was also reincarnated as Elizabeth. However, due to the magic she performed and the fact that her essence and magic were passed to Kurt when Clarisse was reincarnated she was 100% human as all of her fae essence passed to her reincarnated son due to the magic performed. As a result she had the frailty of a human mortal and unfortunately that frailty led to her early departure from this world. However, like Kurt she remembered her past life due to how powerful she was and the remnant of used powerful magic. Thus all of her time with Kurt she knew and had planned to tell him when he was old enough to grasp the concept but due to her untimely death never got that chance. This would explain the similarity between the two and her love of nature and how she interacted with Kurt. Some people might jump to well they why wouldn't she have had Kurt heal her but this can be explained by the fact that he was to young. Trying to have him use his healing power to heal something so terminal would have been to much for little Kurt plus it would have involved trying to explain everything to him at far to young an age. In a very real sense she died protecting him yet again. Due to the fact that this world is so magical Kurt could find out about this through a time when Clarisse's soul is able to speak to him while he is in Gelding where the magic is strongest. It would be a one time connection due to their powerful magic where Clarisse is able to tell him this and also to tell him he is not to blame and she loves him. While it would be sad for Kurt to know his mother sacrificed herself for him only to be reincarnated and then die again because he was unable to help her I think the underlying story of an enuring love between mother and son would be far more beautiful. The sadness that she was lost to him twice after all she was never really lost to him her essence lives in him as this one time connection where she can speak to him from the after would prove. Again this is just an idea that popped into my head as I was reading your story and it just seemed like it would fit in so well with the story and you may have already considered this idea yourself but I wanted to throw it out there as the idea wouldn't leave me alone and I felt compelled to share :-)
ViolinMaroon chapter 34 . 5/21
Hiiiiii! *waves* Thank you so much for the updated :)

I honestly have no idea what should I write on this review, so.. Maybe I'll write a little 'complaint' instead, if that's okay?
Okay, well.. Before I tell you about the uh not-so-important-critic, I want to thank you. Thank you! For boosting my Klaine feeling. I practically have my Klaine feeling recharge after reading this chapter. BUT! (here comes the complaint) Since the gap of each chapter is so long and yes, your updated is way so long too, I uh.. Sometimes, I have to jog back to the previous chapters to understand 'what is going on before' and 'who is who (especially for the cameo or new character on this story). So, yeah.. That's my little complaint :)

Although I'm not complaining about the length of each chapter, but if you ask me, I would much prefer short chapter with short gap in-between updates :D

Oh! And one more thing! I almost forgot. I also want to thank you for making this chapter more Klaine-centrist than some of the previous chapters. I mean, I love LOVE the other (original) pairings, but for me Klaine is the most important. I'm so thankful for that ;D

I think that's all! As always, I enjoyed reading this chapter like the other previous chapters before this. So, thank you! Thank you, this chapter is so beautifully written :))

Take care, and.. Happy writing! ;)
1,379 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »