Reviews for Once More To Get It Right
Mia chapter 32 . 9/20
I luv this fanfic, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
klaineismykryptonite chapter 36 . 8/9
Oh my gods, I can't even explain to you how much I love this story! You are such a relented writer and you portray everything so beautiful, I actually have a Klaine!Vampire fetish, and there aren't many good stories out there. Yours is honestly the best I've ever read. And I am actually devastated that you haven't updated in so long, would be a shame if you never did. I really hope you do soon though, I'm in love with this story and I'm looking forward to the end.
Sofia Michelle chapter 36 . 7/22
Ahhhhh! I haven't read in fan in MONTHS! I returned because I wanted to know if this AMAZING story has been updated, and to delight there were 2 chapters! My gosh I love this story, it's my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! Can't wait for part 2!
l chapter 36 . 7/10
Please please please post the final chapters now or hopefully before summer ends! I really hope this fic completes. I'd be devestated if I found this uncompleted... Such a great story and you can't just leave us hanging. I got so excited today when I found out you updated. So please! Thank you for this amazing journey and I truly hope you continue to write klaine fics!:) (Hopefully a sequel to this *wink wink*)
lisamarie22 chapter 36 . 7/12
This has been so fun to read so far. I can't imagine Blaine is going to be happy to find that Kurt was there for the battles lol. I can't believe the story's almost over! Do you have any plans to write anything else afterwards?
JP chapter 36 . 7/6
You've got to be freaking kidding me. This story is incomplete? Feel like I wasted the last two weeks of my life! Pissed! How can you do your readers like this?
JP chapter 31 . 7/5
Wow! I was so scared! Now I'm so scared for Kurt and Burt! The feels!
JP chapter 28 . 7/2
You my friend is so freaking talented! I dont know what I'm going to do when this story ends.
Ludmila chapter 36 . 6/29
Oh Kurt bb no :((( Blaine is gonna lose it when he finds out he's losing him again. History repeating itself. Fantastic chapter as usual, I can't wait for more!
JP chapter 21 . 6/27
I hope you see this. I love the fact that Kurt had another life. Another set of loving parents. But only Blaine! Always Blaine!
Lulu'Gleek'Criss chapter 36 . 6/27
Please update soon! I'm going out of my mind, cannot wait for the next chapter. You're such an amazing air bro and I look forward to more from you! xx
JP chapter 12 . 6/24
I loved this chapter! Finally Karofsky got what he deserved! No suspension or transfer! He got his a** kicked and kicked good! Love this BLAINE so much! And the Warblers are hilarious as ever!
JP chapter 5 . 6/23
Stay is my favorite song! I could cry! Perfect! Thank you!
I wanna cry because I have been waiting so long for this next chapter. Overflowing with joy rn, cant wait for the end! This story is so good, Im so glad i accidently found it and you decided to continue it!
I am so excited to read the rest of this! Please hurry and finish, i want to know how it ends
1,465 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »