Reviews for Once More To Get It Right
Anonxoxo98 chapter 1 . 5/6
Omg please update soon, the anticipation is killing me, I lovee this story x
All chapter 39 . 5/3
Le chapitre suivant il est pour quand hein?
Sofia Michelle chapter 39 . 4/27
Hello! I haven't read in MONTHS! University doesn't give me any chance to read fanfic, but this is definitely my favorite. And the only one so far that have kept up to date. I even want to re read it. Gosh I love it. Can't wait for more!

You are an amazing writer and I can honestly say I can see this becoming a tv series on Netflix. This need to be a series, the way you develop each character and story line, even your original characters are amazing!
You are talented! Can't wait to continue reading and hopefully even in other projects being fanfiction or other.
Love this story! Can't wait for more.
Hufflepuff28 chapter 39 . 4/17
Just finished your most recent couple of updates and it's so intense oh my god! I'm so freaking glad that Nick saved Jeff, I was terrified for what Sebastian's father could do to him. And hopefully Blaine & co. saves those prisoners from undergoing any more torture. But I really like how terrifying you're making Marcus and the rouges. I know that this mission will not be a piece of cake for our heroes. And Sebastian, I know he's a good guy underneath it all! But oh my god once Blaine finds out Kurt is there...and so is Jeremiah...if he does anything to Kurt while Blaine has to watch I shudder to think of the results. Great job and keep up the intensity!
elsa8888 chapter 39 . 4/15
Please don't give up this story.
Cathy Y chapter 39 . 4/5
I can't wait for more of this!
JadeCade chapter 39 . 4/2
Oh my goodness! I've just spent the last week and a half reading this straight through. Please put me out of my misery and update soon! I have never cared so much about so many characters where they're all in danger at once! My nails are bleeding and the left side of my head in missing hair! I fear I may start resembling Jeremiah if you don't update soon!

But wow, I couldn't stop reading to review earlier but I must commend you on everything! The plot is fantastic, your original characters so fleshed out and personable and completely different yet complementary, the bonds between the Chosens are all so different and exciting and not one side pairing's story make me think "ugh, I wish they'd just get back to the Klaine" (I feel this to be the highest form of praise)

I hope that everyone makes it through the upcoming battle because the only casualties I want to see are Marcus, Jeremiah, and co.

Also, if you had any interest in turning Leon and Tristan's story before joining Blaine's coven into a novel itself, I'd totally buy it. ;) You could make a whole series out of it to rival JKR!
misslaurielou88 chapter 39 . 3/5
I found this story yesterday and wow oh wow! I couldn't stop reading! I absolutely love it and I can't wait to see what happens next! I'm so glad that Nick got to Jeff and that Walter is no more! Now all we need is for Blaine to get to Kurt! Please update soon! I can't wait!
JP chapter 39 . 3/2
So happy you updated! This is such an amazing story. You seriously should think of getting this published. Seriously. Your writing and imagination is like no other. I don't particularly read vampire stories. But this ...is so good! My heart is racing! I cannot wait for the rest! Thank You!
dancenwrite chapter 39 . 2/28
still intrigued, excited, and enchanted by this story! looking forward to the rest whenever you have the time to post! :-*****
bookworm0702 chapter 1 . 2/23
You're probably getting sick of my reviews, but I'm still gonna post em. Just wanted to say how much this always makes my heart hurt for Blaine. I know what happens, but still! The poor baby!
Lad1661 chapter 39 . 2/19
Thank you for all your hard work in keeping this story going. I will miss it when it is completed. This has been my favorite Klaine story. Blaine is exactly how I wish he would have been betrayed in the series Glee. Sans vampire. So thanks again and looking forward to the next chapter.
I absolutely love this fic! There's only a few chapters left, are you planning on writing anything else afterwards?
Just want you to know you have fans that LOVE this story. How's chapter 40 shaping up? Thank you for sharing with us!
1,533 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »