Reviews for From The First Tear Cried
the potatoe one chapter 9 . 5/30
Okay, I'm really new to this fandom (as in, just learned it existed a couple of weeks ago XD), but this is by far the best fic I've read for it. It's got heart, hilarity, and an amazing plot. If you're free to finish it, I would love to see the rest of this story! I want to know what happens next! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Alexiana
miceaholic chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
Yay, Vinnies here!
What took Carbine so long to find an adult, or was the fight not as long as it seemed?
Im totally loving this story, Throttle is so shy and huggable, but totally kickbutt.
Silverstarfox chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
It's great to have you updating your stories and also to having your evenings back. I love the way the bros meet and why did it take Carbine so long to find Walt the fight was over. I also liked that Throttle used his tail like a whip.
MayaPatch chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
Oohh nice chapter! Poor Throttle but at least he met the guys, his future bros! Yay!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
I already hate Brutus D: He can't bull Throttle like this!
Sunstreaker29 chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
I had friends like Carbine's. Gauk at the hot guys instead of listening to the teacher. Anywho, loved the chapter and can't wait for the next one!
miceaholic chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
I can totally understand why carbines friends were drooling, lol.
I can't wait for Vinnies big appearance. I love goofy guys.
Swimchickvic chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Write more please
MayaPatch chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
Meh poor Carbine XD And... yeee Cookies!
miceaholic chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
I can't believe strong Carbine would let some creep lay a finger on her like that. But sadly I've seen some very strong and smart women in the same situation. I hope someone breaks every last finger on his hands, one at a time.
Glad to know your still writing this, its a great story. But I can't wait for more Vinny :)
MayaPatch chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
Awww I knew the white mouse was Vincent Yay! Ohohohoh nice Chapter ) Waiting for the next!
Spades24 chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
wooohooo Vinnie! Awww, we all knew Throttle was smart, a born leader :) Next chapter please!
miceaholic chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
Poor Stoker, this new parent thing is making him a nervous wreck, lol. Yay Vinnie! Why am I not surprised he gets into trouble a lot, probably cuz he wont sit still and stop talking,lol. Can't wait for Throttle's first day of school.
miceaholic chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
I always wondered what a cyber cookie looked like, lol. I was always a Charlie/Vin fan so I always thought Harley and Stoker should be together, but there are a million diferent opinions out there. Yay Vinnie will be here soon! He cracks me up.

Don't feel bad about how long your taking to update, your still doing better than most of us. There is an epidemic of writers block going around.