Reviews for Harry Potter and Wormtail's Revenge
Guest chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
This is a great story!
GNatGirl13 chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
I just have to say that moment 1 is one of my all time favorite funny bits, of anything HP; possibley my #1. I have read this before and felt like rereading it again. It is very late and I am supposed to be asleep so I unfortunately couldn't laugh out loud like I wanted to so I just might have to read this part again tomorrow when noone is home and I can laugh as loud as I want to. Right now, I am going to be a good girl, put this away and go to sleep.

But first I have to pee. : )
Isobel chapter 20 . 7/18/2008
Huh? I'm confuzzeld!
Isobel chapter 15 . 7/18/2008
I thought it was beautiful...
Isobel chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
Brilliant! It was so funny! Ithink I died from laughter!
sessluver chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
I just HAD to review this chapter! Haha, moment number one was HILARIOUS!

"My God, boy, you have a really nice ass!"

"Rose,your mirror is hitting on me!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm going mad with laughter! I'm laughing so hard, I'm starting to tear; I re-read the whole conversation at least ten times! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Evra7 chapter 10 . 11/18/2007
I know they arent gonna end up together, but I'm still jealous that Ginny didnt go with Harry.
Evra7 chapter 8 . 11/18/2007
Can I please get some Harry Ginny dolls? Lol. When will I get them in the e-mail? lol. Great story. I'm glad you keep to it. Id tell you to keep going. But I've seen that you have sequels.
hemotem chapter 20 . 2/22/2007
This just gets better and better ) On to the next one )

Hemotem
prongs65 chapter 20 . 6/1/2006
awsome story
ReadingFreak2005 chapter 20 . 5/21/2006
good wheres the sequel?
Augustus Featherwing chapter 20 . 4/9/2006
Excuse me, but I was completley confunded by this chapter, (20), I understand that the Girl with the raven Hair, is *(at least I think)* Harry's Daughter, But was this chapter relevant to the story?

King of Vaypouria
KittyBlack208 chapter 20 . 11/17/2005
Really great keep doing the next story these are really good
Anony chapter 20 . 4/24/2005
I guess those characters are in the sequel? How ome you aren't updating it, by the way?
skittish chapter 20 . 3/6/2005