Reviews for The Child No One Wanted
Lawlesseyes chapter 44 . 3/31
Thank you for sharing this with us all. It could not have been easy. May your life be less troubled and full of positive experiences, and endings. I would never say I know what you are feeling or thinking, just know their are others going through the same. Peace
Guest chapter 9 . 12/14/2016
I am just starting this fan fiction and I thing the idea has great potential.
But what really makes my head hurt is the how everything seems to happy without a break. It is really important to give everyone (even the readers) a break.
Also, it seems kind of random that Gen thinks "I love her, she loves me" and one second later "oh, I gotta run away".
Otherwise, I like you sentence structure which makes it nicer to read. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
Please update, this fanfic is so beautiful
lazytown2000 chapter 44 . 2/22/2016
Wow! That was pretty amazing! I hope a sequel is in the works
CaskettLover1990 chapter 44 . 2/17/2016
Very good fic even though in my mind Olivia's heart will always belong to Elliot x
Bekka0405 chapter 44 . 1/19/2016
I read this entire story in one night, and I really just don't have words to explain how wonderful it has been to read. Thanks for sharing!
genesis.blair chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
great story. my name is genesis, so it was a little weird to read lol. kinda personal in some aspects because I understand some of what your genesis has been through. you're a talented writer. I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
ttandme69 chapter 44 . 11/3/2015
Excellent story. I loved it. Another epilogue 5 years down the road would be great! Thanks, Lisa
katvrah chapter 44 . 2/25/2015
That was a fantastic story ! I knew it from the begining ! I am going to read the one shots now .
katvrah chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
I just found this story and I am sure I am going to love it ! I like stories where Olivia fosters kids especially teenagers . She is a natural with children and of course she felt love imediately for Genesis . She has so much love for anyone hurt !
Bommiej chapter 44 . 2/19/2015
I finally found the time to finish reading this story! I think you finished it well & I'm happy to see that Gen got her happy ending after all the pain she went through :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
I've also suffered from EDs and SH and have been in successful recovery for almost 6 years. Check out my story by finding me on FB facebook mrsemilykrasinski
Bkwrmchar chapter 44 . 1/23/2015
Thanks for the terrific epilogue. The nice thing about ceremonies is they can be what you want them to be. Delighted all is well for the family.
tummer22 chapter 44 . 1/22/2015
I'm sad this had ended other then Haylee I loved everything about this story well other then it ending. The ceremony was good I don't like when it's dragged forever. A one shot of the honeymoon but please leave the kids at home, mommies need alone time.
peterpeter chapter 44 . 1/19/2015
hope you have sequel. loved it