Reviews for Love Knows No Bounds
Amberdulen chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
Aww, that's cute! Just a hint: I almost didn't read it because I thought it had two chapters - you might want to stick your note at the end of the first chapter. Write on!
BarbaraSheridan chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
That was so sweet! I'd like to see Severus' mom. I imagine her standing silently by while Severus' father gives him this big cold speech about "behaving the way a Snape should" and her hoping, praying even that her son does not grow up to be the man his father is-even though she fears the worst...
Talking Hawk chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
(Sudden Harry Potter brain fade.) Who's Remus? I thought the entire time that she was talking about Ron... _ Sorry.

ANYwho...beautiful. I was sitting here, curled up in a sort of ball (it's kinda cold right now, as it is midnight...o_O), and I just pouted my bottom lip, it was so saaaad..! I "awwed" a lot... There were quite a few good lines in there - so many that I can't even remember them all. I especially liked the line about rearranging the heavens for his happiness. That was really sweet...

Oh, yes... Thaaaaank yyooooouuuu for all the extremely sweet reviews you've given some of my stories in the past. (sniff) You're so nice... Keep up the story-writing and reviewing, all right? ~_