Reviews for You Untether Me
Mjnz chapter 3 . 10/13
I like it exactly how you've written her
potatochips89 chapter 17 . 6/29
im sad i finished this. hahahaha. great job though!
janeofmine chapter 9 . 6/24
i hate you so much for this chapter :D
lulzgurl chapter 12 . 6/23
lulzgurl chapter 10 . 6/23
Aca-Wiedersehen chapter 16 . 6/16
Well, the sun is poking up over the horizon and I have finally finished binge-reading this fanfic. Holy hell, man. I've never pulled an all-nighter. NEVER. But I did just for this story. 5:00am, and I am done. This is unbelievably well written. Thank you so much for birthing this piece of art. Holy shit...
talkswithherhands chapter 17 . 6/9
This was an INCREDIBLE story. I enjoyed it so much. I can understand beca completely with the anxiety of touching and I love that she still got the girl in the end without being magically "fixed" great work in your realism.
CartinelliTrash chapter 17 . 6/3
Just stumbled upon a recommendation for this today. I've read the entire thing already. Unbelievable. I absolutely adored this. I seriously laughed out loud at parts (mainly Amy and the Facebook interactions between them all). I really loved it. Magnificent job.
MiniRegal chapter 4 . 5/31
The first part of this chapter was truly magical. Boy I laughed so hard !
Going to read the rest of it !
weedopos chapter 3 . 5/29
I love this so much! And I absolutely love how you show that Chloe is REALLY trying to be okay with Becca's space. She actually asks (generally) before touching Becca. I love this idea!
Oh my gosh... this is so cool
TrueDarkHero chapter 17 . 5/20
I've been wading through the Beca/Chloe out there, and I want to say that this is one of the best ones I've read. Despite the seeming drama and pure cosmic bad luck, I like how you wove the story and didn't waver on Beca's anxiety. Kudos. I like how it played out.

I stayed up far too late saying 'just one more chapter.'

Great work.
22-fall-in-love chapter 17 . 2/21
Your story is amazing
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 16 . 11/26/2014
This was a good story, you did a good job describing what anxiety feels like, and you were pretty dead on with your description of a panic attack. Scary and suckish makes for a good summary of what it feels like, but you got the specifics really well.
BlakeysEars chapter 15 . 9/30/2014