Reviews for You Untether Me
Luke 923 HA chapter 17 . 2/21
Your story is amazing
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 16 . 11/26/2014
This was a good story, you did a good job describing what anxiety feels like, and you were pretty dead on with your description of a panic attack. Scary and suckish makes for a good summary of what it feels like, but you got the specifics really well.
Bechloeismylife chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
This was a great story! Thanks 4 sharing
P.s
Beca's a pinnaple
Kmsiw101 chapter 9 . 8/4/2014
Omg you really messed with my emotions at the end there but i don't mind because I'm actually enjoying the torture. It's heartbreaking but I'm just even more excited to read the rest. The little bubble of fluffy adorable cuteness between them had me in such glee and then you crushed it lol. I'm very much enjoying the ride though. Also Jesse is awesome.
allieeee chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
Ok so I'm too lazy to sign in right now...damn this chap was amazing. The sexual tension was palpable. I love the way you write them. I am so enjoying the slow burn. I'm really enraptured by them. Other than the awesomeness of becca and chloe everything else was great too. You really capture the other characters well. Truth or dare was pretty funny. You know how to bring the humour. Most chaps result in me grinning or actually loling. Thanks
Kmsiw101 chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
2 chapters in and I'm hooked. I think I'm really going to enjoy this slow build.
WillowyWitch chapter 17 . 8/1/2014
It took me a while to finally finish reading this amazing story and now I'm at a loss for words... Every chapter was beyond perfect. You really know how to write long chapters and stories without creating something boring. It's crazy - usually, such a long story gets boring at some point and makes me want to skip a few lines, not this time, though. Not for a single second. This was incredibly intense and I'm so glad you told me about this story. I have no idea why I haven't read this before. If you ever decide to write a sequel I'll be one of the happiest people (along with every other person who read this)!
What you did with Beca and Chloe here - especially with Beca - was...wow. I'm so sorry I can't find a better word 'cause you really deserve it, but there's no word that's good enough. I fell in love with both of them, with their relationship and how you decided to end this story. Thank you so so much for this...
The-Despondent-Insomniac chapter 16 . 7/17/2014
Hoooooly shit that was intense! I cant wait to read the follow up when you manage it, i definitely think an epilogue type thing is needed, just to help level my head after that massive explosion you just set off!

The ending certainly was not predictable anyway, and as much as i can see some people taking issue to it, its quite an understandable ending at the same time and probably the only way to really push some of those boundaries out of the way and maintain control, so i get where you were coming from :)
I think the follow up would maybe be good, being done in time jump format, maybe showing them down the line a bit, not necessarily "all problems solved" because thats just not realistic, but definitely with them being able to communicate better, in a way that doesnt need them to fight to talk, and hopefully with beca having less explosions and making poor chloe cry!

But i absolutely loved this fic and it is getting added to the favourites list along with the others haaha, i enjoyed every angsty, heartfelt, wonderful minute of it and you had me laughing stupidly hard at some points!

I'm just gutted now that i have nothing else of yours to go read!
Sky2014 chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
Omg Amy's status was perfect.
MundoSuper chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I enjoyed this story so much! I enjoyed everything about it...The title, the friendships, the slow progression, the couple's journey which included curves (plus detours, backing up, slamming of breaks, etc). All I can say is nicely done! Thanks for imagining it, writing it and sharing it. Amazing job!
llvr chapter 17 . 5/14/2014
This whole fic was written well. The dialogues of the characters were hilarious. I found myself actually going into laughing fits reading these unlike when I read any other fan fiction. I mean I may laugh at scenes in other fics but this always had me going into fits that needed to be muffled by my pillow since I read this late at night. This is probably the closest fan fic version of Jesse to that of the movie. I love how you addressed the problems of both Beca and Chloe and depict how they developed throughout the story without rushing them or creating a miracle scene where all of their problems were suddenly fixed. Anyway, hope you continue writing for this pairing! :)
Pridemunkeyz chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
Oh yes, throw angst in before I try to sleep. Ugh I'm being so prickly like Beca.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
Novak Fan and you are such douchefaces and cockteasers like my crush. Ugh so troublesome.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
Straight girl knowing the made up word "Heteronormative"? Definitely an ally, Aubrey is.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
I'm like singing poor unfortunate souls by Ursula instead of sleeping.

And Chloe is a saint. I'd have falcon-punched Beca and her aversion by now for playing with my feelings.

Also I kinda expected Beca would've freaked out and blurted out her feelings by now.