Reviews for You Untether Me
Anon chapter 17 . 9/28
This fic is unlike anything I've ever read. I keep coming back to it. The way that you explain Beca's anxiety and the way you have them work through it together, with all the stumbles and mistakes that would be true of any relationship, well I really do believe it's something special. It's not sugar coated. It's not all sunshine and rainbows. It's realistic and deep and meaningful. I just want to thank you for sharing this. This is truly one of the more special, well thought out, fics out there.
Trash4bechloe chapter 17 . 7/27
Yum yum yum
I'm rereading this again and I'm still laughing
Hope6968 chapter 17 . 7/4
Really interesting story. Thank you, Hope.
maia061 chapter 17 . 6/27
Thanks so much for writing this story. As someone who also has trouble with physical contact and showing affection, this was a really nice thing to read.
bulletproofbanjo chapter 4 . 2/21
I loved this chapter actually, I think you were too hard on yourself! The Facebook stuff was hilarious and the movie scene well done.
laralikestoread chapter 17 . 2/12
I loves how slow this burn was, I usually like the part of them getting together more than the actual relationship, so this was right up my alley.
And I feel like I should let you know that I liked the 'dramatic showdown' at the end, even if it might be controversial. It does kind of make sense for becas character. I wish this would go on longer because there is still so much more to come and we all know there's going to be a lot of struggle on beca's part, but I hope to find some in the further scenes you hinted at. So yeah, good job, I enjoyed it!
ProfessorTumbledryer chapter 12 . 1/6
This is literally amazing. Are you trying to write a version of Beca with Asperger's? Because if you are, it's the best representation I've ever read
Mjnz chapter 3 . 10/13/2015
I like it exactly how you've written her
potatochips89 chapter 17 . 6/29/2015
im sad i finished this. hahahaha. great job though!
janeofmine chapter 9 . 6/24/2015
i hate you so much for this chapter :D
lulzgurl chapter 12 . 6/23/2015
THIS IS TOO CUTE OH MY GOD AJDIDKDWNDKFMFKFK
lulzgurl chapter 10 . 6/23/2015
AWAWAWAWWWWHJRBUBJEBJEBBUEVBJWI BEYOND YVL
AcaWiedersehen chapter 16 . 6/16/2015
Well, the sun is poking up over the horizon and I have finally finished binge-reading this fanfic. Holy hell, man. I've never pulled an all-nighter. NEVER. But I did just for this story. 5:00am, and I am done. This is unbelievably well written. Thank you so much for birthing this piece of art. Holy shit...
ljthebard chapter 17 . 6/9/2015
This was an INCREDIBLE story. I enjoyed it so much. I can understand beca completely with the anxiety of touching and I love that she still got the girl in the end without being magically "fixed" great work in your realism.
CartinelliTrash chapter 17 . 6/3/2015
Just stumbled upon a recommendation for this today. I've read the entire thing already. Unbelievable. I absolutely adored this. I seriously laughed out loud at parts (mainly Amy and the Facebook interactions between them all). I really loved it. Magnificent job.