Reviews for Damaged Bodies, Growing Lives, Building Families
L'uke-chan chapter 21 . 11/9
Beautiful! It nearly made me go to cardiac arrest but I safely made it through ;D I cannot stop smiling. This was so so beautiful, so heart-warming, so deliciously painful in its moments. Ach. Adore it to bits and pieces. THANK YOU!
knuckles 8 chapter 21 . 10/11
great story! I absolutely loved it. Thank-you for sharing your wonderful story.
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 21 . 8/13
I spent 3 days reading this instead of packing for school. When I start reading a good story, I can't make myself do the stuff I'm supposed to be doing. Congratulations on a thoroughly distracting work of art.
1sunfun chapter 21 . 7/19
Nice.
Sad Reader chapter 2 . 6/29
Whyyyyyyy! Not clint nooooooooooooo, how could you?! I trusted you... No harry whyyyyyyyy why, no. He was gamma save he, but you made him rape Harry... How could. ( in all honesty I can see where this will help thicken and add depth to the story) but also whyyyyyy not... No. GOD DAMMIT!
Naryuuganimaster chapter 2 . 5/4
Wow I really like this story - you're good at summaries - many authors write well but aren't good at summaries. I'm wondering if the broken and pregnant bit is a flashback or if it happens because of Barton, but I guess I'll find out soon enough.
Annie chapter 1 . 4/14
Lots and lots of run-on sentences. Makes it harder for the reader to fully follow your story.

Love the premise, and love the idea of Harry and Hawkeye. Just hoping the sentence structure modifies (shortens) as I go through the chapters :/
DiLayla chapter 21 . 3/23
You my Dear are a Godess! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart
All the love,
xx. DiLayla
Emrysa chapter 21 . 3/23
Loved it!
Asmodeus45 chapter 7 . 2/13
You know I've read this a few times but it still feels like Clint gets off easy. I personally was rooting for Harry/Thor at this chapter the first time around.
Seethestarsinmyeyes chapter 14 . 1/31
I'm sorry but your version of Harry is a massive idiot. If he wants to protect his baby so much, he'd put up with the avengers because they could protect him and his child better than anyone. And hasn't he already learnt his lesson about leaving the house without anyone with him? It's ridiculous that's he's not thinking over the consequences of his actions that could potentially harm his unborn child
Lord Barinthus chapter 16 . 1/23
FOR THE LOVE OF MERLIN. This iteration of Harry is the biggest pussy I have ever seen. Yes, in this AU he's an Omega and pregnant, which are mitigating factors. But he can do effing MAGIC. The Statute of Secrecy allows for self-defense, yet every time we turn around he's being assaulted/kidnapped by muggles and he just goes along with it. This all comes off as very contrived.
Fick Chick chapter 17 . 1/21
I guess Harry forgot about the disillusionment spell.
amberlee042 chapter 7 . 1/15