Reviews for Ten Year Reunion
Kareena chapter 5 . 1/8
Nice story!I hope you continue b/c it's really good :)
I'm excited to read what comes next!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Please, Please update and finish the story! It's really, really good, and there is so little Freaks and Geeks fanfiction we need all the ones we can get!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
Please update this! It's an incredible story, and the only one I've seen of Ken and Amy, which is totally my favorite pairing of F&G.
peterquill chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
I've been reading this little fic straight through, and I've got to say, it's wonderful. You put a lot of thought and great care into your writing. I hope you write soon, because this isn't a piece I would suggest you to give up on. It could easily be one of the most popular and widely-read F&G fic, I have no doubt about it. The characterization is spot on, the events are believable, and it makes me and many other readers want more. Of course, I know how busy people can get - I'm always going through some kind of rut personally as well. But if you ever sit down to write this, it would a great thing for fans to read years from now, on, appreciating this piece of fanfiction. :) Have a happy holiday xo
Kiradoughnugget chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
Ahhh! Ik you have updated in a while but please! This is the best freaks and geeks fic about L and N ive found so far! I just finished the show on netflix and i need some closure!
GoatEatingToilet chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
This has been a very interesting and imaginative read so far. I like it. It has it's own feel and tone that are separate from the show, but you can really see how this might be how the characters lives are turning out ten years down the road. I certainly hope you continue with this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
Hope you finish this story, I'm
Home sing for more!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
Hot! I'm loving this story, I hope you complete it
sambeam chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I really like it so far :)
Puffinca chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
Update! It's good!
violet88 chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Thank you so much for updating! Love this fanfiction and can't wait for the next chapter!
Alice chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
Oh my God, this is amazing. I love this fanfiction so much! Please Please Please update soon; I'm dying to read more about Lindsay/Nick and the reunion.
BrittniS chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I created this account just to write on this and give you inspiration to write the ending and more! I fell in love with your style of writing and you depict their characters perfectly! Nothing seems OOC and it all flows beautifully. The last chapter written gave me goosebumps. Please continue writing, for the sake of the best Freaks and Geeks fan fic out there and your followers (:
fireburns87 chapter 4 . 11/10/2013