Reviews for Explosive Partnerships
Lordoftheghostking28 chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Your descriptions were utterly amazing! I could SEE the scenes play out in my mind like I was watching a movie! This is something I don't find too much on FF dot net! You really outdid yourself!
The only issue I found was a few spelling/grammar issues, like chocking instead of choking, and ninja's instead of ninjas. Other than that, this was an awesome read and I loved it and your writing style!
iJoeyMonster chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I wonder what Deidara said in his fever...

I liked it! You have many grammar and spelling errors..
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
OH MY GOSH THIS WAS AMAZING!

It's *sob* exactly the kind of story I love! *cries*
_ _ _
ThatOneGuyWhoIsANinja chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
WOW. That's all I can really say. WOW.
It's amazing to see Deidara and Tobi's relationship in this sort of perspective.
Really nice.
Midnight's Shining Star chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Aw, this is awesome! :D (And it's totally fine about Deidara being um, "whumped." I happen to think that some things that happen in the canon are just irrational no matter which way you look at it _ )

I miss Tobi-the-good-boy too T.T

rofl at how Deidara just scares Tobi. Could totally see that happening. Could totally see this happening xD This is awesome...(You know, I want to say more than just "THIS IS AWESOME!" but I can't really think of anything else to say...I'm just that way...T.T)

But yea, really great fic! Tobi and Deidara friendship is awesome; wish there was more stories like this!