Reviews for When Blue Was Gold
BreathingMagic chapter 6 . 3/20
Waah! Nooooo! You can't do this, you can't just abandon this amazing story; and on a cliffhanger nonetheless! D: I already loved this propmt so much when I read it in "In Media Res" that I almost wet my pants out of joy when I saw that you continued it. The way in which you made Merlin off himself to save Arthur and his frustration when he believes that it didn't work are just heartbreakingly beautiful. But I really hope that Merlin will eventually heal that cut on Arthur's face for the sake of his sanity...

So please for the love of God and all that is good in the world (aka Colin Morgan) PLEASE continue this. I'd love you forever if you did!
Gallagher Girl chapter 6 . 3/9
Um. Hello. :)

So, I just found your story.
Actually, I found In Media Res first, via Tonzura123's favourites list. And I think it's wonderful. :D And it's so hard to find good authors, so I have this habit of going through my favourite authors' favourites list to find more favourite stories by which I find more favourite authors, and the cycle goes on.
Anyway. In Media Res to this one. Which I also love. :) and I know it's been two years since an update, but I was just wondering if there's any chance that you might finish it? Just out of curiosity. I'm not trying to be pushy or anything.
:) Thank you for all of the awesomeness so far! I'm excited to read more of your stories!
Still checking this story once or twice a week... so I would really adore an update... You're really a fantastic writer and it would be a shame to not see more of your work. So, I'm going to reread this for perhaps the millionth time now.
jadedquartz chapter 6 . 1/29
This is good. I can't wait to read more.
A Nonny Mouse Fangirl chapter 6 . 1/11
I hope you update, although I know that by now it's probably a long shot...
Akayuki Novak chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
WAH! Don't leave it there! I don't know what's happening.
Sarah chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
Ever going to update and finish this?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
You are a fantastic author and I love this story to pieces. I check it two or three times a week and I probably would be very sad about no updates, but everytime I look at this story I have to reread it and it makes me smile everytime. (But if you want to update that would be awesome)
AngelShep chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
Love it ! Really hope you will get around to finish it one day !
Please, please, please !
oma13 chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
Loved this story BUT am so upset that you didn't finish it! Please, don't leave us hanging! This is too good not to finish! Please! Update soon please!
EvaTodd chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
You've left us on a cliffhanger for a year.
EvaTodd chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I haven't actually started reading yet, but out of curiosity - why have you abandoned this story? I'm scared to start it and get hooked only for it to never be finished.
satomika chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Oh my gosh!

I hope that there's more to this!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
Can we have a new chapter? It's been ages!
Fai's smile chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
Arthur can be quite slow, through I can understand his unwillingness to face angry Gwen. But I assumed it to be Morgana's doing since the whole takes away will explanation, cause I know her track record... I woner if she now uses a snake :-)
Oh I am so looking forward the next chapter. I am a bit confused and curious about some things, but mostly I am still awed by the surreal scene you portraied with the half-cyckle of sorcerers.