Reviews for When Blue Was Gold
Please, please, please, PLEASE update this story!
chibi heishi chapter 6 . 8/15
please, Please PLEASE do not let this story be dead. *begs on bent knee*
This story is incredible - especially the first chapter, and the scene where Merlin goes down. I really, Really want to see where this goes, and find out what happened to those other 12 people - not to mention exactly WHICH "Lady" is behind this whole thing. And Gaius! He must be SO panicked knowing very well that the sorcerer who MOST needed to be beyond the spell would have walked right into it without warning. And, just... There is so much to this story, PLEASE don't let it just drop. Please?
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 6 . 8/11
Finish?
pheonix234 chapter 6 . 6/9
Hi, yes uhm, sorry for the bother. I love your writing and how long you make your chapters. You're an amazing writer! And, um, I was just wondering if you might ever consider finishing this story maybe? If you did happen to do so, I would be ever so grateful! I know that it's probably very unlikely, but I would still appreciate it.. Thank you !
Gah, terrible place to leave this for 3 years.
a.narnian chapter 6 . 5/15
Ah. Well, I thought that this was the final chapter. Turns out that it is, but not in the usual sense of the word 'final'. Just to say that I had been enjoying it, and that I enjoyed 'In Media Res', which is how I got here in the first place. Thanks, I think :P
I hope you find your inspiration and come back to this story. Your Merlin stories were the best.
wisepuma23 chapter 6 . 1/14
PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

UPDATE!

:DDDDDD
wisepuma23 chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

curse WIPs, gosh darn CLIFF HANGERS

;A;

this story is so amazing, i know it's been two years but please update! :c
Guest chapter 6 . 11/21/2015
Update!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/15/2015
Nooooooo! cliffhanger (i both love and hate them) realy you are a great author, love your stories, keep up the good work, i cant wait for the ending of this one ;)
BreathingMagic chapter 6 . 3/20/2015
Waah! Nooooo! You can't do this, you can't just abandon this amazing story; and on a cliffhanger nonetheless! D: I already loved this propmt so much when I read it in "In Media Res" that I almost wet my pants out of joy when I saw that you continued it. The way in which you made Merlin off himself to save Arthur and his frustration when he believes that it didn't work are just heartbreakingly beautiful. But I really hope that Merlin will eventually heal that cut on Arthur's face for the sake of his sanity...

So please for the love of God and all that is good in the world (aka Colin Morgan) PLEASE continue this. I'd love you forever if you did!
Gallagher Girl chapter 6 . 3/9/2015
Um. Hello. :)

So, I just found your story.
Actually, I found In Media Res first, via Tonzura123's favourites list. And I think it's wonderful. :D And it's so hard to find good authors, so I have this habit of going through my favourite authors' favourites list to find more favourite stories by which I find more favourite authors, and the cycle goes on.
Anyway. In Media Res to this one. Which I also love. :) and I know it's been two years since an update, but I was just wondering if there's any chance that you might finish it? Just out of curiosity. I'm not trying to be pushy or anything.
:) Thank you for all of the awesomeness so far! I'm excited to read more of your stories!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
Still checking this story once or twice a week... so I would really adore an update... You're really a fantastic writer and it would be a shame to not see more of your work. So, I'm going to reread this for perhaps the millionth time now.
jadedquartz chapter 6 . 1/29/2015
This is good. I can't wait to read more.