Reviews for When Blue Was Gold
Merlin was also dead and had come from his own afterlife to have a chat in Arthur's realm of…being dead.

I loved that!

It's been years but I still hope you decide to come back and add more.
It Is Not Cheaper By The Dozen chapter 1 . 4/20
Please update! This is really good, and many fans are heartbroken over the fact that you haven't done anything with it for over 3 years.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 6 . 3/24
If you ever get back into this story, I would love a little epilogue. Cliffhangers are lovely, but they are filled with miniscule-sized buggers called Feels Killers. They hurt and destroy the minds of many readers.
Tread cautiously, my dear Author-sempai.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 3 . 3/24
Okay, now you murdered my feels. You murdered them with a sledgehammer; they had a gruesome and agonizing death.
Thanks, I suppose. .
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 2 . 3/24
This is completely evil. You are breaking my feels with your uncaring fanfiction of pain. :(
Still, I'm going to read this, anyways.
Killua Lawliet chapter 6 . 2/21
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
oma13 chapter 1 . 2/13
OMGaius! Please continue this! You can't leave us hanging on that cliffie in chapter 6 like this! We've been waiting over 3 years! PLEASE!
maidservant chapter 6 . 1/20
What's with you, lazy-daisy? Draw the curtains of cliffhangerchapters back to let the shine of inspiration back in! ;-) *throws a cushion at her*

Well... you have a wonderful way of writing. Your Merlin stories are way more intense than most of the others I've read since I found the joys of Merlin Fandom. If writing Merlin were like a back massage you would find THE spot exactly, and your fingers would work wonders instead of your words.

But you really really really need to work on us weeping readers, you get us stuck on those cliffies of yours. Ouch :-/
Great story I hope you update it!
Zuzanny chapter 6 . 11/19/2016
Whaaaaaaaaaa! What a place to end this chapter!
I look forward to the next bit. :)
TidePoolDevil chapter 6 . 9/6/2016
Damn it. Three years ago and I really want to see the end...just a shame really.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/26/2016
Please, please, please, PLEASE update this story!
chibi heishi chapter 6 . 8/15/2016
please, Please PLEASE do not let this story be dead. *begs on bent knee*
This story is incredible - especially the first chapter, and the scene where Merlin goes down. I really, Really want to see where this goes, and find out what happened to those other 12 people - not to mention exactly WHICH "Lady" is behind this whole thing. And Gaius! He must be SO panicked knowing very well that the sorcerer who MOST needed to be beyond the spell would have walked right into it without warning. And, just... There is so much to this story, PLEASE don't let it just drop. Please?
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 6 . 8/11/2016
Finish?
pheonix234 chapter 6 . 6/9/2016
Hi, yes uhm, sorry for the bother. I love your writing and how long you make your chapters. You're an amazing writer! And, um, I was just wondering if you might ever consider finishing this story maybe? If you did happen to do so, I would be ever so grateful! I know that it's probably very unlikely, but I would still appreciate it.. Thank you !