Reviews for Battles of Love
anonymouswriterff chapter 10 . 5/17
I really love this story! Can't wait to read more, JJ and emily are so sweet together!
ald2106 chapter 7 . 4/15
While I am enjoying reading this, the spelling errors are pissing me off! I know this has been written a few years ago, but if you need some help editing, I would be willing to.
That was really good I couldn't stop reading
Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 37 . 11/30/2016
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
BarcaB chapter 37 . 11/7/2016
Sorry to hear you were being abused for this because it really was a good read. There are parts of the story I will remember for a good while so THANK YOU for taking time to write it and ignore the haters cos it's a lovely story!
oniao33 chapter 37 . 10/28/2016
nice story Continue please update
Jemimah Kaye 41319 chapter 37 . 9/29/2016
Please continue this beautiful amazing story PLEASE. I love it need more xx
Guest chapter 35 . 6/12/2016
As a guest, I am sorry that you have received any horrible comments/ abuse! You are over all, a very good fanfiction writer! I am sorry for any others who may have wronged you!
milagglad chapter 37 . 3/19/2016
Continue please update...
homosexual-dinosaur chapter 37 . 2/14/2016
I know there hasnt been an update in AGES but know that i am patiently waiting for an amazing update thats sure to come eventually! Love your stories! Thank you sooo much
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 37 . 12/21/2015
OK l know it's possible to not update for ages. So lm not giving up hope that there will be more. Pretty Please. It's great. :)
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 35 . 12/20/2015
I've just read this in one go (except for sleeping last night) and l only stopped then when l nodded off and almost dropped my phone. Those is amazing and l inhaled it. Sorry for not reviewing sooner. Consider this FANTASTIC chapter times 35. :)
Bekka0405 chapter 37 . 11/23/2015
Oh man, I reached the end and can't wait for more, please, please, please.