Reviews for Battles of Love
joann chapter 37 . 3/14
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE YOUR STORY!
morte206 chapter 37 . 2/14
Please, please, please continue this.
sara-nadia chapter 37 . 1/23
PLEASE UPDATE
browneyes99 chapter 37 . 1/2
Loving it! Can't wait for the next update
sangreazul90210 chapter 37 . 12/8/2014
Great fanfic...update please
StefanieT21 chapter 37 . 11/13/2014
Ha greatness!
GottaLoveCM chapter 37 . 10/11/2014
OMg i love this please please please update soon!
rmpcmfan chapter 37 . 9/12/2014
JJ's comment was just too funny.
laurenrulez1 chapter 37 . 9/11/2014
Continue soon please
Bkwrmchar chapter 37 . 9/7/2014
Thank You for another fantastic chapter in an awesome story. PLEASE do not leave this story unfinished. Glad the parental units are on board with their relationship. Hope the marriage is soon!
Cain Casey chapter 37 . 9/6/2014
Great story, this was the first one to catch my eye when a friend told me about this site. I love the development of chemistry between Em and JJ. You definitely have a knack for romance writing. The emotions shared between the characters just steams off the screen when you read it. I also like that it's a very visual piece, and not just because we all know what these characters look like from watching the show, but because of the detail you put into their interactions and where they are and such. Love it, can't wait to see more.
Lktwh13 chapter 37 . 9/5/2014
Great update! I am always excited to see an update for this story! Emily & JJ are so cute – I loved their little exchange at the end. Thanks so much for writing and keeping this story going!
bball21 chapter 37 . 9/5/2014
Awww theyre so cute. Glad u updated this story, i love it! Its one of the first fics i started reading
inquisitivepenguin chapter 37 . 9/5/2014
I live right next to Kent and It's funny that you chose it for your story because Kent has a horrible crime rate, you made a really good location choice
sexyoutlaw chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
Great chapter but I do have a small correction. Although they are called black boxes they are actually orange so they can be easily identified in the wreckage.