Reviews for Battles of Love
As a guest, I am sorry that you have received any horrible comments/ abuse! You are over all, a very good fanfiction writer! I am sorry for any others who may have wronged you!
milagglad chapter 37 . 3/19
Continue please update...
homosexual-dinosaur chapter 37 . 2/14
I know there hasnt been an update in AGES but know that i am patiently waiting for an amazing update thats sure to come eventually! Love your stories! Thank you sooo much
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 37 . 12/21/2015
OK l know it's possible to not update for ages. So lm not giving up hope that there will be more. Pretty Please. It's great. :)
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 35 . 12/20/2015
I've just read this in one go (except for sleeping last night) and l only stopped then when l nodded off and almost dropped my phone. Those is amazing and l inhaled it. Sorry for not reviewing sooner. Consider this FANTASTIC chapter times 35. :)
Bekka0405 chapter 37 . 11/23/2015
Oh man, I reached the end and can't wait for more, please, please, please.
S.Warrior chapter 37 . 8/25/2015
Omg where is the rest?! Please tell me you are gonna finish this? I love these two cant wait for the wedding!
momo0424 chapter 37 . 8/25/2015
This is a damn good story! Loved reading it. Hope you come back to this one soon :)
Pamba chapter 37 . 8/13/2015
So last chapter I see some people were giving you a hard time about your story and I am sorry for that. I don't get it because I really like your story. I love how you are reshaping Emily's family. Taking them from being distant and bitter to close and loving. I know they aren't totally there yet but I can see it. I love how Emily and JJ are becoming strong individually because of their relationship.
Please don't let this story go. You just started them on a new case and really want to see the conclusion of it. You have them engaged and I would really like to see them married. You also showed Emily showing interest in having a family with JJ and I would love to see that. You have already invested so much time in writing this story and you have fans that have invested a lot of time in reading this story. Please don't let it be a waste of time. Because it is a waste of there is no conclusion to the story.
gpsc21497 chapter 24 . 8/2/2015
will you finish this or is it complete.i would love some chapters of them after they are also read about the wedding. its an amazing story
AshLiz chapter 37 . 7/14/2015
Really enjoying Emily and JJ's relationship you've done a great job writing them
aznb chapter 37 . 7/9/2015
I love this story! I enjoyed reading every bit of it. I love the insecurities, the reassurances, the feelings, the case, the details, the romance, the fluff and smut. I really look forward to reading more. You are a very talented writer and are very creative. I hope you are doing well and are enjoying your summer ]
jjcrimminds chapter 37 . 6/10/2015
This story is awesome. Are you going to finish it? You totally should. I want to see how it ends! Great job.
joann chapter 37 . 3/14/2015
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE YOUR STORY!
morte206 chapter 37 . 2/14/2015
Please, please, please continue this.