Reviews for I was Normal, Larry Stylinson
Alison chapter 1 . 8/4
Im just crying so hard thanks for write this bless you lol
JoshuahDavidWebs chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
downbythatcreek chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Apart from being quite triggering, this was amazingly written! Great story, great writing technique, and most importantly: You made feel like I was in Louis's shoes! Everything he felt, I felt, and I honestly sobbed so much that my face just hurts right now! Keep up the good work and I hope to see so much more!
DitteLintrup chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Don't ever make me cry again... Not in that way... This is amazing... I really love it... But... Is this the end?
Peachflower chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Oh! This is so sweet! Congratz larrydrarryklaine, you've written a lovely, griping fanfic. You must be very proud.
TommoStyles58 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I have never ever cried in a fanfic and you did amazing story!
Allison chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I'm in love with this3 this is the first Larry fanfic that has ever made me cry! Are you going to update soon?
justanotherA7xfan chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Adorable :)
1396 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Awh! So. Cute. I'm. So. Close. To... CRYYYYYING! :'(
Averyim a girl chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I just started crying
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I LOVEEE this story! But if you are going to use their names please spell them correctly!
Harry Styles. Louis Tomlinson. THANKKSSS
steph chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
it was a good story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
GrantMeSerenity chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
AAAAAHHHHHHH! I feel like crying! This is so sad, but so good! I really loved it. I read your other story from Harry's point of view as well, and they do fit really well together. I hope that you keep writing, because this is absolutely gorgeous.
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Omg, I had to read it twice to get it thru my head, I loved it, but also didnt. Poor Louis! I really did love it, almost as much as I didn't. Sorry, but the luv part is major!