Reviews for Haunted
HybridsRose chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Wow, this is powerful. When I finished it, the last line echoed in my head.
ducttapeandladybugsandboredom chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Great poem! I hated that part of the books, one of my favourite characters killed by my least favourite character!
CoffeeQueenDemigod chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
THAT'S AWESOME! I'm not a big fan of poetry, nor am I fan fan of Harry Potter, but this was just...pure awesome!
TheOtherLachance chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
That was beautiful. I'm honoured that I inspired you, especially with my own piece of atrocious grammar and random plotlines, but I'm really glad this came out of it. It's awesome! The way how you got the madness across in her, the way she doesn't think about things like other do... It's horrific. How she thinks so calmly about killing her own cousin, who she probably spent a lot of time with as a child. The way you've got across that she has no remorse, unlike in my own story where I chose to gave her remorse. But I suppose she isn't supposed to find remorse, as was written in the books...

But yeah, Bellatrix is my favourite character and always has been! Helena Bonham Carter is such a legend, and the way she characterised her in the movies was awesome. And in the books, she was absolutely alive to me. Everything about her character was just alive and there. Sorry, I'm sounding like a total nerd with this (I don't have spots or glasses before I get judged ;D), but I'm a Harry Potter geek. So yeah, it was awesome.
Ivy000 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
That's... Both amazing and creepy.
captain-random64 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I knew I would love this because Bellatrix is my favourite character. And I liked how you called Harry a boy because in other stories/poems I have seen him be called a wizard but I think Bellatrix sees Harry as just a boy, not a wizard (well at least not by her standards) and I loved how you captured the emotion of what happened in the book as well as what happened in the movie and of course one of Bellatrix's most famous lines "I killed Sirius Black". This is really well written and also quite chilling which can be hard to pull off.