Reviews for Terms and Letters
wobbuffet the third chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
First off, I love the Matilda/Flinch bromance with them training together. It's so cute, asfdlfgjh.

Also, you pointed out how Flinch and Matilda are nerds but not smart, which is another great point.

But the way they act about Ruby's possible crush on Heathcliff is so in character. Matilda's kinda like 'whatever, maybe; i dont' care', while Flinch is like 'oh, wow, i should've realized that' because he's really a lot more thoughtful than he seems.

Also, the way Matilda describes Ruby when she talks about Heathcliff is perfect. I just really loved this chapter okay.
wobbuffet the third chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
... was that an Artemis Fowl reference?

Love Doctor Venn and love the Heathcliff analysis. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the NERDS next chapter!
Cardboard Edward chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Psst, Venn, it's 'Artemis Fowl'. :P

SO glad you're continuing this!
Ophelia Claire chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
I was never really sure what to think about Heathcliff. He did have good ideas, just...something was up in his head. I like this fic so far, keep up the good work!
wobbuffet the third chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
I... did not realize you had updated this.

Is Doctor Venn a reference to the Venn diagram? Just curious...

Heathcliff's really smart. I love how you show how he's kinda manipulating Dr. Venn. angsty!evilgenius!Heathcliff in a mental ward is the best.
wobbuffet the third chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
HOORAH! It got updated!

I love how Ruby's being the normal Ruby we see— responsible, leader-ish, rational, etc.— and at the same time she's being a little overly hopeful, trying to convince herself that Heathcliff's doing well in the asylum.

Everything was amazing. Can't wait for the next update!
Cardboard Edward chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
YESSSSSSSSSS. This update made my day. Oh man, YES. Ruby feels YES AND SCARLETSHIPPING YES YES YES.
I love this fic so much. Keep doing what you're doing!
Cardboard Edward chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Excellent, excellent, excellent! It's so nice to have "deeper" fic on here not written by me or my best friend. I'm so excited for this to continue - Duncan and Heathcliff are perfect here. Yessss.

And Ruby/Heathcliff! Be still, my heart.

So, so very happy to see some good longfic on here.
wobbuffet the third chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Umm. What's the random Spanish on the bottom...? I put it into google translate and I just get some extraneous peaks are bad foreign dreams or something like that...
Other than that, it's fantastic, as I told you before! I love how Duncan's still looking out for Heathcliff, even after he's turned traitor; it's really sweet. What you pointed out about the visiting room being dusty 'cause no one really visits criminally insane people was a very good point that I don't think a lot of people would have thought of. I don't know if Duncan/Matilda's considered canon... but whatever! Duncan and Heathcliff are both in character; you portrayed them very well. All of their interactions were just so perfect; I feel like this scene should've been in the books.
I love the "I'm sorry for knocking out your teeth, but you were trying to take over the world-" part. It was hysterical.
Really, this was terrific! (and I'm really glad the archive finally got updated.) :) Great job!