Reviews for A Little Piece of Purgatory
Tisha.P.Moon chapter 10 . 5/11
Wow! Words fail me as to how amazingly well done this was! I always like a good hurt!Sam fic, and this one lived up to my expectations. The characters were well done, the story, the writing itself, all spectacular! And let me congratulate you on your perfect grammar. I wish you would do a sequel, with your take on Sam internally deals with this experience, and Dean trying to get him to open up. I've always loved those parts. Well done!
merryw chapter 10 . 1/23
Awesome story! I wish that was how it actually went down!
Serenity Winchester chapter 10 . 1/3
It's great as an one story, but I'm glad you added the extra chapters. Kevin's a dick. Didn't like him too much in this story. Crowley beyond evil and I think it's genius that he kept Sam prisoner, instead of allowing him to leave on his own. I loved how Garth had Dean's back. A Little Piece of Purgatory is fantastic story.
DreamInInk chapter 10 . 3/2/2015
THATS NOT HOW YOU END SUCH AN EPIC STORY

I WANT TO KNOW MORE OH GOD please this was so good ugh you rock
Sphinxius chapter 10 . 2/18/2015
This was incredibly good. Just... Damn. And wow.
SPN Mum chapter 10 . 11/15/2014
I'm glad that Kevin answered the phone when Dean called, and that he told Dean where he could find Sam. I don't know how Dean and Garth managed to get Sam away from Crowley, but I'm sure he wasn't happy to lose Sam after losing Kevin. Sam will take a long time to heal from the past year with Crowley, but he can do it with Dean's help.
SPN Mum chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
Poor Sam! Crowley is going to hurt him even more, now that Kevin is gone. :( I hope Kevin will be okay. He isn't used to being on his own, and he really isn't used to being on the run constantly.
Cheryl chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
As always...your story was awesome! Thanks for sharing!
StyxxsOmega chapter 10 . 11/13/2014
Glad he got Sammy out! Sad to see it go and I think I remember reviewing but not sure on the last one.
CeCe Away chapter 10 . 11/13/2014
I would have loved this to have happened. Sam not looking for Dean never did fit right. I keep fruitlessly waiting for a better explanation.
reannablue chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
I loved it. I can use my imagination to finish but would definitely love an epilogue of 5 more chapters if you change your mind on the end :). Thank-you for fixing Season 8 for me.
Souldarkalone chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
Simplemente amo el final de esta historia , fue tan emocionante y adorable , es cierto que Sam y Dean son ellos dos contra el mundo :D, fue hermoso esto y aunque me hubiese gustado seguir leyendo mas de esta historia y sobre la recuperaciĆ³n de Sam , estoy conforme con este perfecto y lindo final. Y por supuesto que me uno a ti para tus futuras historias porque me encanta leerlas *_*
BranchSuper chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
Dean got him out... I hope he has a plan to make Crowley pay for what he did to Sam.
cold kagome chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
Poor. Sammy. I hope Dean. Hurt that demon. King
dragged-into-perdition chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
wow, I just realized how long I've been following this story. thanks so much for writing it!