Reviews for Let Go
Harukaskye chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
Loving the story. You captured them both very well; I love seeing both sides of the story! Can't wait for more!
Cici chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
You nailed it again! Well...literary speaking..haha D

There’s something about Emily’s POV that makes it sweeter to affirm that she wanted Paige as much as Paige always does. Emily peppering Paige with the ultimate appreciations and gestures makes it more belieavable that she is into this relationship...Paily.

I’m glad you put up this POV of Emily as we were able to gage how this meant to her.

Really excited for the next chapters to come and how Paily would deal with the real world bringing forth this deeper connection they just made.

Kudos to your beautiful writing and good characterization :)
Del chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
I love both side pov. It describe nicely on both their feeling .. Awesome one. And I am glad that you have more chapters ready ! can't wait for you to update on them soon ..
Thanks for the story and keep writing! (:
mysunshine chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
loved it! pls update soon
MKAmericanhero chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
Another awesome chapter, well done
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I love this story update soon :)
Brian1127 chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
Very good; can't wait for another update! :D
JessRawrs chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Hmm... I'm not sure they would of had their first time after that scene, but still.
MORENADECA chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
I almost got caught reading this at work, but it is so good I couldn't wait to read it. Keep going!
soapyraindrops chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
This just keeps getting better. So many feels! I love the way you write Paige, it's very organic.
Del chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
That was good. Caught me by surprise. Must be finger-licking good I suppose .. (:
What a teaser .. But certainly that was a good update! It was like they are connected not only physically but spiritually as well..
Thanks for that but how soon is soon? (:
PamyNovaes chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Im just obsessed with your story. So amazing... Please keep writing ..
XX
Shayle-uk chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Once again another awesome chapter I love the way you write both characters :) Keep it coming :)
dumbfangirl chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
...but how "soon"? :) Great fic! Like, really great.
cici chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
sheer hotness!s sensual and definitely breathtaking. you write paige spot on always contemplating whether this is what emily needs...if she's enough to her..

thank god i was home alone and i took pleasure in gasping and screaming paily bothered hotness feels as i read this! paige is so so hawt! she's a natural...the bestest down there ;p

more please...