Reviews for Soulless
AnsemMesna chapter 1 . 6/19
Wow! More Please!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Oooohhhohohohoho, can't wait to see what you'll come up with next!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I found this quite interesting. Please continue this!
Ivoryrose777 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Whaa! Update, this is the best Loveless crossover I've ever found!
Mirage chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
great story, and very interesting. I really do hope that you soon write more chaps, i cant wait to read them_

To harry as fox...that is really fitting for him and cute but him a fighter...not so sure...i think he needs somebody to fight for him too, maybe he is a sacrifice that is a fighter? is that it what you try to go? And Natsuo and Youji are both too dominant and already a strong team- and i think they need somebody to take care of, and so he would be a good part of them.
InSaNtIy-Is-EvErYtHiNg chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
That was freaking awesome please upload some more
AWAngel chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
i love what you have down i have read it about 5 times already. its awesome sad. i cant wait till he meets soubi and the others. i wonder how zero will react to meeting him seeing how they love to inflict pain on others but harry barely notices it anymore. i also wander about seimei and the seven voices academy's reaction to harry. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!
BlackCross642 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I freaking love it! I love the name Soulless! It really fits him! Hope to see a update soon XD
MysticMaiden 18 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
endoh plz do cont really interesting love angst moody harry
sadymylady chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
will this be carried on and will harry find someone knew to love
Yizuki chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Not bad! I'm really enjoying this. I don't know a whole lot about Loveless, I found it rather confusing but this story is very good.
Reader chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I think this fic has much potential, and I can't wait for thr next chapter! X)
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
your story sounds very interesting!

please update soon!
Silyar chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
The story seems to be quite interesting so far!
I really liked it :)
Keep going ;)
wildarms17 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
SO COOL! I'M WAITING FOR THE NEXT ONE!