Reviews for SometimeSomehow
Guest chapter 11 . 4/1/2014
One of my fav, Rodney stories. Thanks
CopperN13 chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
I really liked this story it was great and for the most part I think you got the characters right. )
thewolf74 chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
This was a very good story. I'm so happy that they found Rodney. I'm happy that they are also able to get back to Atlantis.
sentarla chapter 11 . 4/19/2013
Wow this was awesome. I love Rodney angst. I mainly read slash but this was absolutely fantastic. I am so happy to see there is more to read. But before I read it I just have to stop and tell you how fantastic this story was. thank you!
Aileil chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
Hey, he still has hair! :)
Peter chapter 11 . 3/15/2013
Really you put Rodney trough the wringer. Thanks for a wonderful story
sheppardlover928 chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
Great story...minus the slightly implied slash...I'm not homophobic...just like my guys as they were on the show. Anyway...very complex plot that came together really nicely. Looking forward to a sequel!
sheppardlover928 chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
Knew Rodney would come up with a plan! Hope it works!
sheppardlover928 chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Ok , still ok...glad John got Rodney back.
sheppardlover928 chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Yea! Rodney's alive!

One question...how can Rodney be dead for over nine thousand years?! Even if he was sent back in time, it's still nine thousand years! It's only been like four or so years since the wormhole took him away?!

Okay, okay...gotta go read more!, glad that so far you have kept the slash away!
sheppardlover928 chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
Yea! Zelenka found Rodney...fitting that he be the one to do so...but it will be John who will save him...is he 'savable'?! Oh, they need Rodney to help get Atlantis back, right?!
sheppardlover928 chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
Wow! Things have deteriorated so much...for all concerned! It's hard to think of my fave team and extended faves going separate ways. The memories of their times together allowed to group went through so much together and to have to abandon Atlantis to superbugs is just so sad. I would think with John's strong ATA gene, he would be utilized for that..but being commander of the Daedalus would serve him well...if he hadn't given up on finding Rodney. I felt John's sadness as he shed any hope left and now accepts that Rodney is gone.
sheppardlover928 chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Nanotechnology infested flying Iratus bugs?! Not good, not good! Where did they come from?! Why weren't they detected are seen?! Hopefully answers coming soon!

Rodney really is in trouble...delusional, weak and now the planet facing a kind of shutdown?! How will Rodney survive?!

Onto the next chapter!
sheppardlover928 chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Good and bad news...the Wraith ships are Wraithless, but where did the Iratus bug come from? Rodney was doing pretty well for himself, but seems to be deteriorating, especially now that he has been poisoned! Lets hope John's search finds him before he is too far gone!
sheppardlover928 chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
I'm joining this journey a bit late, but loving it so far! I read your warning that this might become slash. The undertone is there in this chapter, though I am hoping you don't go there. Deep friendship is one thing, but I like my SGA to be canon and slash just ruins it for me. if you have decided to go that route in future chapters...I will choose to stop reading, even with this story being very, very good.