Reviews for The Reluctant Courtesan
leb831 chapter 4 . 5/5
Great, unique story. I hope you will continue with it.
This is AMAZING. PLEASE COME BACK.
OMG! Did I just read the best FSOG fanfic ever? _
duuuude you need to update soon or I'll die of curiosity. I soo wanna what poor Ana will go through.. Please please update soon.
Damn! You're a gifted writer.
Musicforlife42 chapter 4 . 1/14
I love darker twists of FSOG. I really enjoy your writing and hope to see more of this story soon!
jackie chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
so far not even one story has ended
XUndyingLoveX chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
please update more! Please!
XUndyingLoveX chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
Oh please continu this story. Please please! You are making me die here!
Monicaholik chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Please update . Have you given up on this story ? If not please please update. If you have then, why ?
Ambiamm chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Can we please get a chapter! One chapter is enough to sate me for a while. I'm intrigued with this story, I keep reading it over and over again. This story is too good for you to abandon.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Story going amazing. Keep it up, you have very good sense of humor ;) i like your writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Story going amazing. Keep it up, you have a very good sense of humor ;)
joan.goldman.9 chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
WOW is all I can say
maddisonpratt chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
I just read your story and I want more? Are you still writing it or have you given up on it?
Tmacone chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
Wow! I love your dark stories. Please don't change their names! Looking forward to this story developing more. Mafia stories are great, full of agnst & drama, so please keep it going. Your writing is amazing, a nice change from the usual HEA. A small part of me wants them to get their HEA, but realize it is a long way off. Thanks for writing!
Barbara
Grey Steele fan chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
Will you continue this story? After reading the first chapter ( the prologue) I thought u had this story planned out then why there is no update since long?plz update it and don't change the names I like reading about Christian Ana in different period, different circumstances however dark it may be...