Reviews for This Ship Will Carry Our Bodies Safe to Shore
Camila1704 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
God I miss Finchel... This was good, this should have happened. Thank you for sharing your work :)
lf chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I wish with all my heart it could have happened this way. It should have happened this way. Great writing. Thanks so much
Girlscout22-Chase-Swarek-22 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Awwww I wish this could have happened on he show, I don't really like how they handled Finchel in season four :(
Anyways thanks for sharing I loved it!
crazyaboutthem chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
This wa ! I really loved it (even though I'm like super late to reading this). and I want to thank you for reading and favoriting my last story (the places you have come to fear the most). You are my favorite writer and it meant a lot that you read my story! So, thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Just reread this and still loving it. )
mrs.gleelover12 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
AMAZING! I would absoloutly die if you would even consider to continue to write about "Finchel's" life in New York! )
FinchelFeelings chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
omg so sweet.. i loved it. amazing job!
LovelyLightyears chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Ugggghhhh I wish you were a glee writer because that would be so awesome. Glee wouldn't suck anymore
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
*sigh* this is exactly how it should've been. so where can i sign the petition to have you signed on as a glee writer? absolutely amazing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Ahhh sugary sweetness of fluff. I hope that's the way it turns out in canon. I have a feeling Rachel and Finn have a few more stumbling blocks to get through before endgame for them, but still, one can hope...
jonimitchell chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
WHAOT
sunshine101901 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Great story, if only this would actually happen! Guess we will wait and see!
BellaMonroe1113 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
So perfect :)
Supabec chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Awesome story can't wait 2 c what happen on glee but if it not as good as your story I'm stickin 2 your story :) amazing wirting 2
nandi12896 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
OMG one of the best Finchel fan fictions that I have ever read! Love it! :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »