Reviews for The Question Hidden in Plain Sight
Kurisutori618 chapter 1 . 3/29
"Don't tell Amy." (after reading that)
Reaction - Awwwwww dammit the feels! I love Rory, but sometimes being smart can make you regret you have it.
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Knowing River's fate was heartbreaking enough for the Doctor. How much worse to find out that not only is she your future wife but also the daughter of your best friends.
VegasGoddess chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Ack the feels! :'( This was lovely, and so heartbreaking.
PurpleReader29 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Poor Doctor and Rory! I like your really smart Rory. And being unnaturally quiet fits the Doctor very well in this scene. Thanks!
MojaveJ chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Ohhhhhhhhhhh.
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
naaaaaw that was so sad! Poor everybody! "Don't tell Amy." That got me right there. *sobs*
AnnaGandalf chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Aw, Rory... :'-)
Love this!
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
You know I'd never thought about the fact that the first time River met the Doctor he died too. Interesting parallel that. And lovely story;-)
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This is SO sad! Agh! Why must Moffat introduce a major character by killing her off? Touching story. Good thing Amy and Rory didn't REALLY know how River died.
Dobby's Socks chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Wonderfully written. I'd always wondered why the Ponds never asked about the Doctor's first encounter with River, especially as they were present for her first encounter with him. But such a scene would have likely made me cry, so that's probably for the best. I thought you captured the Amy of Season Five and the Rory of Season Six very well, and of course the Doctor was very in-character. It is so like him and Rory to keep such a thing from Amy. Very well done.
Dobby's Polka-Dotted Sock
SunnySmile1324 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This is an amazing start! Update soon?
Sagethorn chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Lovely. Everyone was very well in character, and this was extremely well-written. I loved it. Good job! :3