Reviews for He cares too much
FanBladeX100 chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
WHEN! WILL! THIS! STORY! CONTINUE!
Psychologist chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Oh... Dear... God she has gone mad i'm begging u to plz continue are you leaving us on a MASSIVE cliffhanger or was tht it.

Btw a little insane huh? :3 she lost her marbles
Vanellope456 chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Shocking! XD! You gotta continue! GOTTA!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Twisted and sick... Yet delightfully satisfying. You've got me hooked! :)
emmanu888 chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
Dang it ! Cliffhanger ! I can't wait for the next chapter ! I have to know what happened to the other racers and the real Ralph !
great-growlithe-gamer chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
holy sh**!you said 'slightly insane', not a phycopath! this is interesting...btw, you work fast. from one to three chapters within less than a day? awesome! can't wait for the next chapter!
Witch Knight Daisy chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
I'd like to see where this goes. Hopefully Ralph will find out that he has an evil clone (it's in the description, after all). Keep going!
great-growlithe-gamer chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
ooooh, nice concept here. I feel kinda bad for hearing that Vanellope goes insane, but I'm interested. please, if you continue I'll read. I really need to know how the heck Ralph defeats an imaginary friend. that'd be funny. "look I knocked him out, didn't I?" "NO! he's behind you, stupid, he just hit the back of your head, how could you not notice?!" : ) haha. that's probably not how it'll happen, but y' know. anyways I like the story so far. I'll read the rest of it for sure.