Reviews for Heart to Heart
jandl chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
hey, i know this story came out a long time ago, but my friend angelgurl6905 and i were searching the net and found it. we just wanted to say that we really liked it. we were confused at first about what vaughn had to do with all of this, but when we read the end we cried. it was so sweet! we love s/v. we hope to read more from you soon.
lots of love,
jandl.
p.s. angelgurl6905 would like to add that she think Vaughn is one sexy piece of grade A, prime choice meat and that she wants to back up against the bumper and smack that monkey...(i don't know what's gotten into her). :)
Overcraft le Rhekyn chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
I read your Fanfic and WAOUH! I think It's good. It's a great idea. Don't know who is the sydney's husband at first is good. Thank you to wrote that. I love this.
MandyTTU chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
So cute, and I can actually imagine it being that way. I love S/V!
MT chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
WOW,AT FIRST IT WAS NOT WHAT IT SEEMED.I ALMOST DIDNT READ IT WAS GOOD,YOU WROTE IT VERY WELL.
Nathalie chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
It's one of the best short story I've ever read. The end is great!(sorry for the mistakes but I'm french).
Steeldust-01 chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Unexpected ending, I really love this story.
Couch chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
*sigh*...mmmmmmm
Fire's Dew chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
I LUVED it! At first, when I read this story, I felt a little miffed, I mean, Syd didn't stay with Vaughn? But I decided to stick to it, so when I read the ending it was a VERY pleasent surprise! Great story!
crazysnook chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
WOW! Great story!

For a while there I thought she had married Will, but this is even better!
manda bear chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
geez, I'm dense! I spent the whole first part of that fic thinking she married Will and going 'grrrr, naughty, naughty... grrr' then FINALLY (about five lines before you revealed the truth), I go "oh DUH, manda! It's Vaughn - she's being all cryptic"

anyway, great story, hope there are more to come
baby le chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
awW! great ending! )
elyse chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
That was amazing! I think it's one of the best stories ever!
Markel chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Hey, your story was great. I had no idea that Vaughn would turn out to be her husband. It was

a neat twist.

markel
mudpie7386 chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
oh man i though there was another guy. i love it! that was incredible and very, very well written! not many people could carry it the way you did! i love it!
Glittering Pegasus chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
damn! I hate being like partially psychic. lol. It ruins all the surprises! Somehow, I always manage to figure out stuff too early in stories. But I loved it anyway! great job, very sweet :-D