Reviews for Cruel and Beautiful World
ktbori chapter 50 . 7h ago
You are a very talented writer, this story, even dark, was beautiful and well executed. And yes I felt in love with Bronson but the way you honor him at the end was a good closure of sort. Keep the great job!
Rainshine5 chapter 50 . 13h ago
This is probably my most favorite Dramione fanfic. And I have read A LOT of them. It didn't even seem like a fanfic. It was like a real extension of the series, itself. I am so ridiculously happy that I decided to read this story. I can't tell you how many times I've lost interest halfway through a story, but yours kept me happily interested throughout all fifty chapters. And your grammar is impeccable! Bronson is the most awesome OC of all time. I was so devastated when he died! I was really hoping for a miracle. Poor Theo.
Draco and Hermione's relationship was so incredibly believable! It wasn't rushed or cheesy or anything other than perfect. (PS, I loved your other fanfic, The Deadline)
I look forward to reading more from you. Thank you for sharing your spectacular writing talents with the world!
Xoxo!
Every time I read this story I always cry when Bronson dies. He was my absolute favorite along with Ernie. Don't get me wrong I love draco and hermione too. I love the way you write all the characters. You have a serious talent and I am so glad you decided to share it with everyone. Thanks.
lilyevansxx chapter 50 . 3/1
Absolutely the most beautiful fanfiction I have ever read. Reading this took up my entire life for about three weeks (I kept putting off reading the last 12 chapters because I never wanted it to end. The same thing happened for me with the Deathly Hallows too). I just want to thank you for writing this, I loved reading it. You are an amazing and extremely talented writer and I can't wait to read more of your works :)
Refictionista chapter 45 . 2/19
I read your story again because I loved it so much. This was by far my favorite chapter.
Brokenhearted chapter 1 . 2/18
The fuck?
Bronson was not supposed to die dammit!
I've never ever fancied OCs in fanfictions but the first one I fell in love with just had to die, right?
It's not fair... Kill everyone and bring Bronson back..
It's past 2am and I'm crying for a gay Adonis because...if I were a guy? ...I wouldn't mind swinging his way.

This should be a bloody bestseller or something.. Would put 50 shades to shame I'm sure...
Bronson!...come back...
Newsie35 chapter 50 . 2/18
I know it has been years since you've finished this story but I wanted to tell you how fantastic it was. If it wasn't part of the HP fandom I would have loved it just the same, but this story has to be one of the darker and best read stories that I have come across. Your writing style is superb!

Keep writing my dear :)
michelle3737 chapter 3 . 2/17
Love it!
Jasper Annalise chapter 50 . 2/17
Absolutely beautiful story, though I am really bummed you offed bronson. He was an awesome character.
dumbledorescardigan chapter 32 . 2/16
I'm wayyyyy to obsessed with Bronson and Theo. I want it to happen so bad!
keshagohain960gmail.com chapter 50 . 2/16
dats a fucking awesome one to be just a fanfic i loved it ..
wintercoldness chapter 1 . 2/16
This is an amazing story
ducky0613 chapter 50 . 2/13
Wow! What a fantastic story! I tend to shy away from the darker stuff, but this story had a great balance of light and heavy. Loved the original characters. Overall just a great job. I look forward to reading any other stories you may write :)
CasaCan chapter 50 . 2/10
Well it's official. Bronson's death hurt more than Snape...and Fred...and Dobby...and Hedwig...if they were all combined. I finally managed to stop crying and then Theo got upset and Bronson's ashes were there and I completely broke down again, and again every time his death was mentioned. So I basically cried the entire last two chapters. I really wish he could have lived but I can see your reasoning for killing him, it just makes me sad. At least Theo has Hannah. I love how you kind of foreshadowed the possibility of something happening there, she'd be good for him.

Anyways I guess the point is that I absolutely loved this story, I was definitely emotionally invested and it was just incredible start to finish. Right from the beginning it was really interesting and you managed to even make it even better from there. You also handled sensitive topics like rape and torture really well, while still allowing Hermione to be forgiving those who hurt her (At least those that searched for forgiveness, I was quite happy to see Rastaban blown to bits haha). It was an amazing read
Why would you want to write a story glorifying rape, torture, abuse, and a cowardly useless Draco? Do you get off on writing about having good people raped and tortured? Does that make you feel warm and gooey inside? Hermione deserved better than you.
2,269 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »