Reviews for Cruel and Beautiful World
Mina chapter 50 . 3h
OH MY GOD!. like for real man ! This story is soo good. Its cruel yet so damn beautiful. You did a great job!
justalice0407 chapter 28 . 7/29
Lol bloody favoritism and nepotism I loved those lines I actually laughed out loud
justalice0407 chapter 24 . 7/28
Oh my god
Oh my god
OH MY GOD!

That's all I have to say
justalice0407 chapter 22 . 7/28
Holy shit!
Fucken Ron!
He just fucked every thing up!
justalice0407 chapter 18 . 7/28
Lol Theo has too many shoes and needs new sheets.
I love Bronson still I think he's my favorite
Bronson Lover chapter 50 . 7/28
I cant believe you killed him nooooo I sobbed and sobbed because youre horrible why why why

beautifully written by the way

loved the fic
justalice0407 chapter 8 . 7/28
Lmao I love Bronson!
justalice0407 chapter 7 . 7/28
Pansy is horrible torturing hermione for something her father did?
And a scar that she always feels like she's in constant pain?
Just fucking terrible I hope she meets her end like Flint.
justalice0407 chapter 5 . 7/28
Draco's dad raped her but they are starting to develop romantic feelings for each other?
This is getting complicated.
I wonder what's next?
justalice0407 chapter 3 . 7/28
That was funny then horrible.
Funny at the Creepy Cupcake thing
Horrible at the rape thing.
But emotional
I like the length of the chapters so far
I for one hate short chapters
justalice0407 chapter 2 . 7/28
The plot thickens!
justalice0407 chapter 1 . 7/28
Interesting first chapter look forward to reading more. I'm definitely intrigued on your take of things.
dark whore chapter 50 . 7/27
this was so amazing. i don't know where to begin singing your praise. you've heard it all before so i'll make this brief. i love the characterizations, the interactions, and the way the story just seemed to flow. especially since H & D's escape from London could've been such a literary failure, but you pulled it off brilliantly.

but. i was thinking about Bronson's characterization a lot and while I'll admit, he's one of the better Oc's i've ever read, the thing that bothered me about him was how unrepentantly he led on his female admirers. gay or not, you put me off him when you did that. consistently. sure, you wrote in a lot of slags into this fic (and no man whores other than Draco & Theo - if i'm forgetting someone, pls mentally add them to this comment), which also bothered me, but i'm not going there rite now, but surely there were female characters (other than Hermione) that Bronson flirted shamelessly with, with no intention on following through, that could've been written NOT as slags? it just seems wrong.

anywho. other than Bronson and a few other details that i don't think are worth going into, i love this story. definitely one of the best angsty ones ever.

thank you for listening to my ranting and cheers! xD
Iheartbooks394 chapter 50 . 7/25
ahhhh cant believe its over! Devistated over bronston, but i kinda knew it would happen. Called it on Ron and Pansy! I really enjoyed this story :) But because of that, it is yet again 2 am and im exausted and have gotten less than 4 hours of sleep in the last 2 days, so im gonna go pass out for a very long time!
Iheartbooks394 chapter 47 . 7/25
YAY WITH THE RING THING! Lucius' sacrifice was sweet :). and OMG I just imagine Voldie FEARFULLY wispering that before seeing the GIANT EFFING ARMY getting ready to fucking murder his ass! Your writing has me very passionate and it feels great think of all these curse words!
2,371 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »