Reviews for Organization XIII in Konoha
Ranch14 chapter 2 . 1/28
You know. I really hope you come back to this story. I like it a lot. Even the Kakashi EMS. I don't think I've ever seen that. I think it adds a nice twist to the story. The same with him getting the Hashirama cells. I do wonder if he will eventually get the Rinnegan. Or can only certain people get that?
Dark Inari Of The Fist chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Way to make that hypocritical asshole strong ass-wipe.
StrongGuy159 chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Cool 2 chapters continue please.
willowmaruis chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
Cool. Hope kakashi gets demolished! HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
strabimonx chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Nice
Xemnas chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
I love this story my friend i'm not gonna flame ya I never liked Kakaishi anyway being the fool that he is so can you put in a new chapter I want to see Zabuza become a heartless and maybe Sakura too I hate that banshee.
david.teague.3950 chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Not too sure about EMS Kakashi but there was another who gave Naruto the powers of the XIII(XIV if you include Xion) in that one though I don't think Naruto died but I do remember he took up the name Rutaxon. In truth the guy even gave Naruto some of the special moves from 358/2 days for the NDS.
uscias chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Please update soon.
Xemnas chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
I loved it can you put in a new chapter I want to see what will happen to the fool with the cane.
Legionary Prime chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Please continue this
backandwhitecat chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
continue please
David Archangel chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
When next chapter also who all becomes part of his army
berserker chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Interesting. Don't know what else to say altho you seem to be a decent writer. Good luck.
Prince0Dragon chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Kingdom Hearts is my favorite game! Will Haku and Zabuza join Organization XIII? Keep up the great work!
erching chapter 2 . 4/3/2013