Reviews for Organization XIII in Konoha
Firestar Prime chapter 2 . 6/4
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Battlesny chapter 2 . 4/2
for some i don't know why reason I've got the idea of Sasori as a Nobody stuck in my head. though that does seem a little funny considering there isn't really much left of him other than his heart. Rixosas, Soxaris, Sisorax, at least the first person i thought of seems easy to anagramx the name of :). if he were to loss his heart the only things left of him would be his soul and his puppets.
Then there's Haku, any time i think of him it makes me think of her losing Zabuza, which to him would be the same as losing her heart. Kahux, Xakuh?
Master Xehanort chapter 2 . 3/24
I love it the story is great so far keep going my friend.
OMNISENSE95 chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Hope to see more eventually.
OMNISENSE95 chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
One: No, they didn't. They had a decree to stay out of sight from Somebodies.
Ranch14 chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
You know. I really hope you come back to this story. I like it a lot. Even the Kakashi EMS. I don't think I've ever seen that. I think it adds a nice twist to the story. The same with him getting the Hashirama cells. I do wonder if he will eventually get the Rinnegan. Or can only certain people get that?
CosmicBeing chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Way to make that hypocritical asshole strong ass-wipe.
StrongGuy159 chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Cool 2 chapters continue please.
willowmaruis chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
Cool. Hope kakashi gets demolished! HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
strabimonx chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Nice
Xemnas chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
I love this story my friend i'm not gonna flame ya I never liked Kakaishi anyway being the fool that he is so can you put in a new chapter I want to see Zabuza become a heartless and maybe Sakura too I hate that banshee.
david.teague.3950 chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Not too sure about EMS Kakashi but there was another who gave Naruto the powers of the XIII(XIV if you include Xion) in that one though I don't think Naruto died but I do remember he took up the name Rutaxon. In truth the guy even gave Naruto some of the special moves from 358/2 days for the NDS.
uscias chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Please update soon.
Xemnas chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
I loved it can you put in a new chapter I want to see what will happen to the fool with the cane.
Legionary Prime chapter 2 . 6/27/2013