Reviews for Organization XIII in Konoha
Xemnas chapter 2 . 2/3
I love this story my friend i'm not gonna flame ya I never liked Kakaishi anyway being the fool that he is so can you put in a new chapter I want to see Zabuza become a heartless and maybe Sakura too I hate that banshee.
david.teague.3950 chapter 2 . 1/28
Not too sure about EMS Kakashi but there was another who gave Naruto the powers of the XIII(XIV if you include Xion) in that one though I don't think Naruto died but I do remember he took up the name Rutaxon. In truth the guy even gave Naruto some of the special moves from 358/2 days for the NDS.
uscias chapter 2 . 1/19
Please update soon.
Xemnas chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
I loved it can you put in a new chapter I want to see what will happen to the fool with the cane.
Legionary Prime chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Please continue this
backandwhitecat chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
continue please
David Archangel chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
When next chapter also who all becomes part of his army
berserker chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Interesting. Don't know what else to say altho you seem to be a decent writer. Good luck.
Prince0Dragon chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Kingdom Hearts is my favorite game! Will Haku and Zabuza join Organization XIII? Keep up the great work!
erching chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
you gotta continue this
vampireharry the 2 chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Another great story! I look forward to more! TTFN!
Dregus chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
great, now hatake is just like danzo, with that horrid abomination of an arm. wonder if raxuton will bother turning him into a heartless, and if so, how it will turn out.
Arai kaji chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Nice! However I am hoping that Haku becomes one of the Orginization with Zabuza as her personal Heartless. and Kakashi becoming one of the higher tier heartless and nobody. For one cannot exist without the other.
Ccebling2 chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Can you at least have Roxatun kill Kakashi soon.
holya chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
UPDATE! Also why not make the other beast holders one? I mean they ether have a strong will and become a nobody that remember them selfs with a bad ass heartless... Or the nobody would be a boss level no body and the heartless would still be badass... So its a win win wouldn't it be? Also awesome story... Though the rapper is a no go... Maybe Itachi? He would work... So would Samu... Haku would work to but I don't think she has the will to retain her sense of self... Damn this is hard to think up a good member... Also will their be keyblade holders? Any master mind heartless? Will he find the castle that existed in the world that never was? I mean it seems like it would be able to appear in some manner or fashion if he called it.