Reviews for Sing for me my Love
QueenoftheNight82 chapter 30 . 10/25
This story is just AWESOME! You really have a knack for making it believable and I like how you show just how complicated their relationship is and how Erik can't possibly be an easy person to be around. Keep it up!
Please update if you have not abandoned this story. It has been around six months since an update, and I miss this story so much.
I miss this story so much! Please update if you get a chance.
Please update! I love this story so much!
First off, may I just say your story is one of the best I've ever read. I absolutely adore it. One of my favorite things about it, is that Erik and Christine have a lot of chemistry. I love that there is interaction, and arguments, and the fact that their relationship has taken time to grow. After saying all of that, I really hope you continue this story! I starting reading it sometime last year, and I was ecstatic to see that you had updated it recently! So please, keep updating!
PhantomFan01 chapter 30 . 4/6
I am glad she is back home safe but I like how she doesn't want to report him :) I think they will cross paths soon enough :) Can't wait for more :)
emeraldphan chapter 30 . 4/5
I remember this great story and thought you had abandoned it so it's brilliant to see it back! And it's well worth continuing too. Poor Christine, there's a hundred different things going around in her mind at the moment and everyone around her is telling her how she should feel. On the surface, yes, he did kidnap her, which is terrible, but he also tried to be kind to her. Very confusing indeed, and it looks like there won't be any answers for her for a while.
Glad to see you're back and hope everything is going better for you.
Melstrife chapter 30 . 4/5
Please finish it! I hope you find your muse/creative hand for it! You are a good writer. Please continue!
BadassSyd chapter 30 . 4/4
I absolutely love this chapter. I'm glad that your back and you found some of your muse. I was pleasantly surprised when I had an alert in my inbox for this story! I can't wait for the next segment.
BeautifulButterflyPink chapter 29 . 8/22/2015
Are you going to write more chapters? I hope you do, i really like your fanfic
BeautifulButterflyPink chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Hi! I really like your story, I been reading it since you publish it and Id love if you continue it, I read you soon!
luvtoread12 chapter 29 . 10/19/2014
So I just finished your story and wow definitely one of my favorites.
And now Erik is going to let Christine go...
Can't wait for more:)
Winslow'sPhoenix chapter 29 . 10/17/2014
*Runs around in a circle, screaming and flailing arms* An update! You updated!
Please continue to add to this lovely story.
(I really like the way you portray Erik, nice and dark.)
SuperKnightAL chapter 29 . 10/17/2014
Fantastic and pleasantly long chapter, honestly I would like to see your portrayal of a darker Erik. This one has his moments of darkness, but can be extremely light hearted and sappy at times. It's good for the context and the angle you have with the story but seeing a darker Erik from your writing style would be very cool, to say the least
POIphantomgirl chapter 29 . 10/16/2014
I am soooooo glad you're back! I know I've never written a review, but I followed this story faithfully. I loved it when you updated and was afraid when you stopped that you weren't going to finish. Glad you found some time to get back to writing. Great chapter. And I don't blame you, if I had lost all my writings I would want to cry too. People some times don't understand all it takes to write a story and then to lose it. So I can empathize. Excited to read more. I love this story because you really bring into question all of the moral issues. Sometimes when watching the historic phantom of the opera we miss those issues, but by placing the story in our time you show the reader how there is this clear question of is this wrong and is this right. Despite the intent. Anyways great story and extremely happy you're back. this was a great surprise.