Reviews for Sing for me my Love
BeautifulButterflyPink chapter 29 . 8/22
Are you going to write more chapters? I hope you do, i really like your fanfic
BeautifulButterflyPink chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Hi! I really like your story, I been reading it since you publish it and Id love if you continue it, I read you soon!
luvtoread12 chapter 29 . 10/19/2014
So I just finished your story and wow definitely one of my favorites.
And now Erik is going to let Christine go...
Can't wait for more:)
Winslow'sPhoenix chapter 29 . 10/17/2014
*Runs around in a circle, screaming and flailing arms* An update! You updated!
Please continue to add to this lovely story.
(I really like the way you portray Erik, nice and dark.)
SuperKnightAL chapter 29 . 10/17/2014
Fantastic and pleasantly long chapter, honestly I would like to see your portrayal of a darker Erik. This one has his moments of darkness, but can be extremely light hearted and sappy at times. It's good for the context and the angle you have with the story but seeing a darker Erik from your writing style would be very cool, to say the least
POIphantomgirl chapter 29 . 10/16/2014
I am soooooo glad you're back! I know I've never written a review, but I followed this story faithfully. I loved it when you updated and was afraid when you stopped that you weren't going to finish. Glad you found some time to get back to writing. Great chapter. And I don't blame you, if I had lost all my writings I would want to cry too. People some times don't understand all it takes to write a story and then to lose it. So I can empathize. Excited to read more. I love this story because you really bring into question all of the moral issues. Sometimes when watching the historic phantom of the opera we miss those issues, but by placing the story in our time you show the reader how there is this clear question of is this wrong and is this right. Despite the intent. Anyways great story and extremely happy you're back. this was a great surprise.
The newbie phan chapter 29 . 10/16/2014
MY, MY, MY! Look at what we have here? YOU'RE BACK, YOU'RE BACK, YOU'RE BAAAAACK! :DDDD YAY! I'm so sorry about your computer, bro! My laptop is screwed too. I burned out the motor! So i have to do everything on my phone :P lol. ANYWHO: The review! (totally rhymed XD) I LOVE DARK ERIK! BUT; I also like a slightly soft Erik... Hmmmm... IDK BRO! XD OMG GE'S LETTING HER GO I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW, NO JOKE! I'm wondering if she'll come back...? Erik is a good, but tainted soul, and I always cry for him at these parts! Ever since my firts POTO I cried at the final lair scene D*X) Oh new story? :D Lookin forward! I loved this, and ermagerd I hope you computer gets better!
-your loyal bestie
TNP
alice in the sweetland chapter 29 . 10/16/2014
omg thank you for dating! amazing chapter and I can't wait to see what happens next! Christine love him please!
BadassSyd chapter 29 . 10/16/2014
This is so exciting! I'm so glad you're back. I can't wait for the next chapter.
emeraldphan chapter 29 . 10/16/2014
It's great to see this story again and I'm sorry that things have been tough for you recently. Hopefully they are better now.
And this chapter... I know you gave us an idea of what would happen in the first few paragraphs but their conversation on the doorstep was so sweet and beautiful that I was still hoping that everything would turn out ok. As I got to the part where they almost kissed, I was hesitating about reading any more as I knew it was all going to fall apart - and it really did.
That was an unexpected turnaround for Christine and I'm dying to read her perspective and the thoughts that were going through her head. I wondered what triggered that sudden revelation? And Erik's decision to let her go was unexpected as well, but it looks like he's had his own revelation moment too. I hope it won't make Christine more confused though.
Great work, as usual.
Haquikah chapter 29 . 10/16/2014
I think your Erik is good. Love changes everything. It fs you up in strange ways. If he truly loves Christine he would let her go, otherwise he would just be obseesed with her.
PhantomFan01 chapter 29 . 10/16/2014
Oh no poor Christine she has gone mad with imprisonment :/ At least Erik has admitted that he needs to let her go :) Can't wait for the next chapter :D
alice in the sweetland chapter 27 . 3/29/2014
Please update soon this story is just amazing and awesome and great please update thank you best story ever :)
Guest chapter 28 . 2/15/2014
Porque no has actualizado?
alice in the sweetland chapter 28 . 2/8/2014
Please update soon. this story is amazing I mean it just so awesome that no words in the world could explain how awesome this story is! :)