Reviews for Sing for me my Love
LauraCane22 chapter 1 . 7/15
Update soon pleaaasee!:-)
It has been one whole year today since the last update. Still hoping for more updates, this I said great story and I re-read it all the time. (I probably have it memorized by now) If you haven't abandoned this story please update! I really miss it.
Please update again!
Please update! Such an amazing story, and I would hate to never see it finished. I am so invested in it! Hope to see more soon!
Child of Dreams chapter 30 . 2/18
Erik...
Please update your story! Am so loving it so far.
Please update! It's been so long!
Luna2315 chapter 30 . 1/17
Not stop !
Guest chapter 30 . 12/27/2016
This is an amazing story, and I miss it so much. This is a story that I can lose myself in, forget all of my troubles, and enjoy it. The characters, the development, the setting, all of it is perfect. It is incredibly refreshing to see a modern rendition that is so well done. Hoping for another update soon!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/17/2016
I really hope you continue this story. It has been a long while since an update, and I miss this story so much! It is one of the best I have ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Please continue this story! I love it so much!
QueenoftheNight82 chapter 30 . 10/25/2016
This story is just AWESOME! You really have a knack for making it believable and I like how you show just how complicated their relationship is and how Erik can't possibly be an easy person to be around. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/6/2016
Please update if you have not abandoned this story. It has been around six months since an update, and I miss this story so much.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/3/2016
I miss this story so much! Please update if you get a chance.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/26/2016
Please update! I love this story so much!