Reviews for Lightning and Fang Sitting In A Tree
haemokin chapter 15 . 4/26
I am getting the image of lightning pouting at all the fal'cies to stop turning people into l'cie...
And they actually stop turning people into l'cie.
Seeker of the Skies chapter 39 . 3/10
I finally caught up with this story, the chapter was grest too. It was really funny. I feel bad for not reviewing as I was trying to catch up, it drives me insane when nobody reviews my stories so I feel like such a hypocrite for not reviewing yours as much as I should have. I really do enjoy this story though, it's interesting all the twists you can put to the prompts.
Lenny mosca chapter 7 . 2/1
hi its me again where the hell do you get your ideas for some of these stories I like to really know so be honest I can wrote a better story and and improved to stay true to the game as well as expanding on what already exists have you ever played Final Fantasy 13 cuz its not I suggest you give it a try first of all fang hometown is a ghost town so no one lives there don't forget to do the sea and fal fc the goddess of a Valhalla Diana actual she meets Paddra nsu yue and tells Diana about city of Paddra and she told the girls about the war of transgression the war between cocoon and Gran Pulse was when the girls are much older that he meet her so please take my suggestions very serious I'd appreciate it
Julius Maelstrom chapter 16 . 1/14
How did you come up with these unlucky events?
Julius Maelstrom chapter 15 . 1/14
I want to see Lightning pouts...
Julius Maelstrom chapter 13 . 1/14
Wow, I don't know that Lightning is so rich with (naughty) imaginations
Julius Maelstrom chapter 12 . 1/14
Packs of fangirl? Damn, that must be scary to see many girls chasing Lightning around like some hungry packs?
Must be tough to be enticing women, huh?
Julius Maelstrom chapter 9 . 1/14
Do you think there is a 'Fang-flavour-milk'?
Thankful Citizen chapter 39 . 1/2
Oh my god. I love this. Im new to final fantasy, especially this shipping. But praise the Maker, you made me love this pairing. Thanks for writing this. I await your next update.

Peace out
This is a genuinely interesting idea for a story and I would love to see it made into one.
Tear of Light chapter 39 . 11/30/2014
A lovely chapter. I very much enjoyed this one. Lightning and Fang are just so cute together. :)
Gcohen chapter 39 . 11/24/2014
Oh man, that was so funny. Is Fang gonna past this yun traditions to her daughters?
megamar chapter 39 . 11/22/2014
Thanks for the great story
play.read.write chapter 39 . 11/22/2014
Haha, I've been wondering when someone was going to do this one. It turned out really well.
Silently Watches chapter 39 . 11/22/2014
You know what the best part of this was? That Lightning, even knowing nothing about Yun clan practices, was still similar enough that she could instinctively respond in the appropriate fashion for all but the last part of the courtship. That must have really driven Fang up the wall.

And, of course, the idea that in the middle of their war against the fal'Cie Fang found a literal fairy tail romance was absolutely adorable.