Reviews for Lightning and Fang Sitting In A Tree
Schwarzeil chapter 13 . 8/28
I love this so much!
Lord Of Palms chapter 1 . 8/23
I rate this four hands out of five.
t3l4m0n chapter 24 . 5/27
We didn't get that chapter with Averia's girlfriend.. I think. At least if it was supposed to be in this story. Haven't gotten around to the others.

Still, I imagine if it wasn't up by now, it will never be up xD

Oh well, these are a delight nonetheless.
Behemoth Alpha Bullwolf King chapter 39 . 3/9
Oh my god. Oh. My god. I think I lost my shit when Lightning just heaved that vicious looking creature onto the doorstep "Here. That's for you." Lightning, you emotionally stunted hedgehog.
Behemoth Alpha Bullwolf King chapter 30 . 3/8
I can't say I expected that ending.
Behemoth Alpha Bullwolf King chapter 19 . 3/7
This has to be my favourite part v

""I love you so much," Lightning whispered.

"I love you too." Fang had her hands on Lightning's hips. "I love you so damn much. I –"

There was a cry of alarm from the door.

"It didn't work!" Vanille shouted. "Snow, grab Lightning!"

Before Lightning could react, Snow hauled her off Fang as Vanille looked for more tranquiliser.

"Snow." Lightning's voice was so cold that it stopped him and Vanille right in their tracks. "If you don't let me go right now, I'm going to break every bone of your body. You will rue the day you ever touched me. You will wish that you'd never been born. And Vanille, if you even think of jabbing me with that syringe, I'm going to take your binding rod and beat you to death with it. Am I clear?"

Snow let Lightning go.

Vanille dropped the syringes." THIS. WAS TRUE GENIous. I can't even. I'm just sat here cackling hysterically. You have outdone yourself and I am finding myself losing ALL of my shit.
Behemoth Alpha Bullwolf King chapter 14 . 3/7
As it would happen, I literally saw Vanille being IceCreamInTheMiddle and I swear. Serah made it obvious beheh. I've spent the best part of an hour cackling so hard I've nearly fallen down the stairs multiple times. I thoroughly enjoyed this. Lightning is the subject of everyone's teasing. Even Vanille's, but I think I'd crack under the teasing of a certain younger pink-haired Farron and a suprisingly terrifying redhead.
Behemoth Alpha Bullwolf King chapter 2 . 3/3
For some reason, this entire battle between houses practically screamed Adagio for Strings. Oh my god. Best thing ever.
Behemoth Alpha Bullwolf King chapter 1 . 3/3
I s2g. You're killing me. This was the most influential and barbaric thing I've read in a while. I remember reading this and crying with laughter. My god.
Frenchfri04 chapter 39 . 1/21
I think I'm in love with this. I would read your series again and again.
Kathi9000 chapter 39 . 1/17
You know...I could re-read this entire collection of beautiful oneshots everyday, and I would still find joy in them.
You are a wonderful human (?) being.
Thank you.
ServeMeTheSky chapter 13 . 1/11
This has got to be one of my favourite chapters. I love the way it starts off with Lightning lying in Fang's lap, and rapidly descends into Verah feels. I must admit that I do like them as a ship.
shamanic demonator chapter 39 . 11/3/2015
Nice :)
Lance58 chapter 39 . 7/30/2015
Ahahahhahah that's awesome... And 39 chapter of great fangxlightning goodness.. I Can't believe it I love every bit of it... Love it seriously... Can you make more pleAse
Lance58 chapter 38 . 7/30/2015
Lollll omg if that happens In real I would've died laughing lolllll hahahaha